'Sister Wives' Fam -- We're Moving to Nevada!!

1/18/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Sister Wives" polygamist Kody Brown is gonna need a whole LOTTA moving trucks ... 'cause the man with 4 wives and 19 kids is moving his entire family out of the state of Utah ... TMZ has learned.

0117_sisterwives_Ex_Getty

Sources close to the Brown's -- all 24 of 'em -- tell us Kody will be moving the gang to Nevada so he and his wives can "explore new job opportunities."

Brown -- who was at the center of the felony bigamy investigation in Utah -- shouldn't face as much scrutiny for his living situation in Nevada ... where cohabitation between a man and his unlicensed "wives" is not a crime.

Brown family attorney Jonathan Turley tells us neither Kody nor his wives have been hit with any charges stemming from the Utah investigation.

As for the move -- we're told the fam should be on the road in the next few days.

Donna

These women must be brainwashed. Who in their right mind would share their loved one or "mate" with anyone??? And someone who is REALLY in love would want to be with no other. Sad what some people will settle for. I wish these women will wake up some day and take a walk. Life will be better elsewhere.

Emm

Whatever floats your boat.

I still say that the legal wife, Meri. She's gonna jump ship once her daughter finishes high school and is off to college. She's got that fed up look about her...

You run girl, just make sure you get your fair share of the proceeds from that show.

Ginger

I can't believe I actually watched this show. You realize right away the women aren't really 100% okay with the situation but they stay with this man. I still don't know how he earns a living. They never say. They do say some of the wives work. And someone, somewhere had enough money to build a big house and someone is feeding and clothing the kids. He basically married one woman and has three shack ups. To each his own, I guess.

shelby

Good luck dude. You are moving to the state with the highest unemployment rate and Las Vegas. I know for a fact that there are not much "new opportunities" here considering I live here.

geowhiz

Nevada pigs beware.. they're moving your way.

HarlotO'Hara

shoot his d*ck off.

lhartwell

Duh....

You forced me to respond.

I get where you are going with some your rant. Yes, most folks have had more than one relationship with more than one person. True.
Love is not being brainwashed, been there since I was 19, married for 23 years already. Love is a feeling. I hope you get to feel it someday.
But, that is what works best. How do you think they can carry on ALL those different relationships at the same time?
Come on, one partner is hard enough, you yourself said as much.

So, now slap all those people, 5!!!! women with one man?! Yeah, its just a picnic. That is why men and women tend to couple off, not join a group. Next he'll bring home a horse....I thought she had nice eyes and has something to 'contribute to the family'

Ladies, ya'll ever notice, its always the dumb a-s-s women who make up the group? We will NEVER see the other side where its 5 men and one gal.

Why? Becasue men have different chemicals that would never allow them to rationalize this living situation, women are stuipd {hate downing my own sex here} and can get talked into situations more easliy. Esp. the lower the self esteem.

Plus, all of these kids will become adults. Could you imagine growing up like this? Watching your mother be a door mat? Watching your father act like a pimp trying to find new wives? Puke.

And.....Mr. Golden Pe-nis here knows it. He knows just how to play these ladies...and they let him.

I suspect most of his women need a LARGE dose of self respect and to stop pretending this is what "God" wants.

See? Bill Mahr is right, 'Religion is for retards' clearly in this case, this is very true.

Okay, now I'm done ranting.

Val

What do I care if this man has multiple wives. They all agreed to marry him. No one was forced into this lifestyle. 19 kids?? The article is wrong. I think he has 13 bio kids (the 13th being little Truly because when she was being born that's what her mother said, the 13th child being born on the 13th) and 3 step kids with his 4th wife. So - who had triplets in the past few months??

vareader

What I'd like to know is where is the father of the last wife's kids is this all a welfare scam or is he just happy to pick up all the ugly women no one else wants I mean he snookered the fat one away from her husband he must have known what she'd look like eventually as he was familar with her family alrady

Cali MJ Fan

haha, I'm sure Nevada won't be too pleased to have them there. It's more of a good-ole boy state than Utah.

Good luck with that. I'm sure we'll be reading soon they weren't all that welcome in NV... unless they move to a ghost town to set up shop (ie Modena NV)

According to this from Wiki, a NV senator is looking to pass stiffer laws against polygamy... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_polygamy#Recently_proposed.2C_failed.2C_or_pending_efforts_to_limit_polygamy

I'm all for keeping the government out of the bedroom, but this "poly-practice" is simply crazy.

Glynn

What a bunch of losers.

Kandace

This guy is gross, he gets bored with the other 3 who are clearly gaining weight after all the kids they had, so he moves on to another victim of his perversion probably only to have her push out 4 or 5 kids and then she will gain a bit of weight, then he will move on to another. I will never watch this show, where he uses his religion to get laid everynight of the week. I hate this guy.

camaguey

I CAN'T STAND any one of these LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERS!! I can't believe they...I mean. I wish them failure and torment. Idiots. What IDIOTS. That idiot soft, fat, BALDING, fat, soft man and his IDIOT wives?!!!!??? Ooops. Time for my medicine.

melinda

NO, NO!!! DON'T COME HERE!! OMG! LIKE WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BU@#SH*@ STAY WHERE YOU ARE............BETTER YET, MOVE TO AN ISLAND FAR, FAR AWAY!!

Midwestnormal

For all you people who say he only has one LEGAL child are you stupid? Just because he isnt legally married to wives 2 and 3 does not make those children any less his. There are some realy mental midgets on this site arent there?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments