Sandra Bullock -- The Unkindest Haircut of All

1/19/2011 5:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock and Michelle "Bombshell" McGee have more than Jesse James in common -- because now they both enjoy a little bang in their lives. Might be time for a new 'do, Sandy.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Michelle

Please put up the recording of today's TMZ Live! I missed it.

Bob

Anna is hot when she is offended. ... just saying...

Jackie

Only shallow and stupid people go posting the so called "controversial" meaningless articles like this. I have my hair cut like that...does that mean i wannabe "Bombshell"

Leave Sandra alone. she is beautiful and she don't need to be compared with bitches like Michelle neither she needs anyone's approve on how to do her hair or looks.

B

She could shave her head bald and still be a hundred times more beautiful and classy than Michelle. Maybe she just wanted to try a new look...Maybe she wanted to prove that she could wear the same hairstyle without looking like a strung out, greasy, neo-Nazi skank...Who can say for sure? Only one thing is certain: Sandra Bullock > Michelle McGee.

Allrightythen

She's just showing McGee how to do it right.

Yvonne

Pull up a picture of Cleopatra and let's compare Sandra's style to that woman's hairstyle ... a lot classier act than Michelle McPee

eefg

OMG, I saw Charlie Sheen's profile on millionair-e personals site WealthyFish. c 000om, he seems to be fond of online dating scene!

neeto

Because of the amazing video skills and voice over I just witnessed, I feel I must weigh in. YES, I said.

Viv

You're Idiots TMZ!! Why dont you compare Kat with Bombshell?? Probably wont get any responses if you did.
Kat & Bombshell are covered in Ink... now thats what JJ likes and why he is banging Kat. I'm sure Jesse was doing Kat since he met her and while still married to SB.
Kat and Bombshell are alike inside and outside. So why not do the comparison with Kat? You know why? cuz people dont care a ratz azz about Kat. And you know everyone loves Sandra and you're going to upset people by doing this meaningless article.

Quinn

so because skank mcgee has bangs no woman can ever wear bangs? that is just stupid.

Di

Yes, for some unknown reason, Sandra went out with bad hair & kooky dress. My gods, she has a baby and needs respect, and tlc- Leave her in peace. Uplift, not ----

mvp12816

Im offended too, Anna. TMZ!!!!!!WHY???!!!!!!!

Barbara

She is too old for this haircut, she looks ridicules. Why does everyone feel that they have to treat her like a goddess. She is not even that cute.

Kris Carr

My daughter has the same hair cut. I guess she's trying to copy Bomshell, too. Geesh! Ridiculous!

hollywood87

The difference is that Bombshell looks like a dirt ball with greasy hair and Sandra looks like she takes care of herself.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments