Eddie Cibrian's Ex

I Didn't Drive Drunk!

1/20/2011 10:21 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brandi Glanville -- Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife -- just pled not guilty to DUI stemming from her October arrest ... TMZ has learned.

Brandi Glanville DUI

Glanville's attorney just appeared at the Beverly Hills courthouse to cop a plea to two misdemeanor charges -- driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol and driving with a blood alcohol level of above .08.

As TMZ first reported, Glanville was pulled over on Sunset Blvd. just after midnight on October 29.

If convicted, she could face 6 months behind bars and a $1,000 fine.

Caligirl

Oh please TMZ. Like anyone does 6 months in jail for a first offense.

Linda

Why do you people keep printing about Brandi Glanville? That poor woman is going through enough with LeAnn Rimes taunting her on twitter and her low life ex-husband cutting child support & making her pay money back. He gave LeAnn a $85,000 ring, drives a $75,000 porsche but can't pay child support.Why don't you print a story about a father cutting child support and ex and children are having to move to another house while he lives a life of luxury.

CDS

I like her. She's beautiful and spunky. I hope she gets a reality show or something high-paying and good her way. She deserves it!

radicalred

Well, I don't know about Brandi, but if my husband left me for a pig-faced, STD-carrying s.lut like LeeAnn Rimes, I'd drink as much and as often as I could just to erase the image of the two of them doing the horizontal hula together.

Eddie Cibrian is a skuzz bucket. Who abandons their kids and cuts support while leading a luxurious life with a new s.cank? Besides Slade Slimey, I mean ...

Lovely Rita

As I recall, when this story broke she Tweeted she was sorry to have driven drunk. Stupid thing to do if one intends to plea not guilty.

CDS

To "Lovely Rita" - That's not what she tweeted. She tweeted she was sorry the misfortunate event occured.