Snooki and Jwoww Pilot

The Empire Grows

1/20/2011 3:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki and Jwoww from "Jersey Shore" fame are shooting a pilot this weekend for a "Jersey Shore" spin-off show ... TMZ has learned.

0120-snooki-jwow-ex-tmz-01
Sources connected with the production tell us ... the pilot will be shot in Long Island over the weekend.  There's no special hook -- it's just Jwoww and Snooki being themselves.

What's really interesting .... MTV wants a pilot.  Considering "Jersey Shore"  beat "Grey's Anatomy" in the ratings -- plus the fact you kinda know who these chicks are -- a pilot would seem unnecessary.

A word of caution -- Dina Lohan lives near the shoot, so hide the cameras!

Mike

The sewer that is MTV.

HMD

OH.... GOD..... NO!!!!

Jim

Those are some really unattractive women.

Jim

Is the bowser wowser girl missing some teeth???

James

PIGS.

Tony C

What is it going to be called? After all Pigs in space was already filmed and they are to nasty for girls gone wild.

MP

Snooki is not going to age well. It will be interesting to see what she looks like at 40.

anon.

Slutty trailer trash at its worst:(

M.

Ya know I havn't seen Jersey Shore but I have seen the cast on a loth of shows and I think that Snooki is the only one that is even the slightest bit interesting. She seems like a drunk slut on the show but when I see her on "real" shows she comes off as a sweet girl. This JWOWW is a joke. Give Snooki her own "Snooki of love" show or maybe she should save whatever dignity she has left and give up the Jersey Shore and do something worthwile.

GSDlover

Are you FARKING kidding me???? Man, MTV has really gone down the tubes. Another reason why I never watch MTV. I remember when they were just a channel that showed music videos.

nicenovenxx

Thank you for a common sense story!.
I am a 37 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am
seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Andromeda2002 on
-----Rich'Friends.org------ .it is the first and best club for
wealthy people and their admirers. e…you don’t have to be rich ,but you can meet one there ,maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends !
---------

ME

I dont blame these TALENTLESS people for cashing in for acting like fools. All the thanks goes to all you IDIOTS who watch the garbage show on mtv.(you know who you are.)

Angel

People shouldnt be so harsh. I LOVE jersey shore so does that make me trashy? NO. They are actresses. i mean they r getting paid to drink and sleep around and look like fools. who knows if they really do it with anyone on the show. Don't hate. If you don't like them don't watch the show. I would watch the snooki and J-woww show lol

kimd

Please....God......NO!!!!!!

jackmama311

snooki want smoosh-smoosh, mtv can save on cost for the show, just buy snooker's an extra wide plastic garbage can to sleep in....maybe we should just go ahead and order a dumpster instead, just enough room for the badonkadonk. everytime snooki bends over on JS, i expect the cameraman to back up to cleveland for the shot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments