Zsa Zsa Gabor Released from Hospital

1/22/2011 9:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Zsa Zsa Gabor was released from the hospital this afternoon, her husband tells TMZ.

1112_zsa_zsa_EX_Getty_02
We're told Gabor will have to remain in bed for the next two months and will require nurses 24/7.

Her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, tells us it will run Zsa Zsa about $20,000 in health care bills.

Gabor had part of her leg amputated on January 14 to help stave off an infection.

UPDATE 7:00 PM PT -- Zsa Zsa just returned home via ambulance.

Scott

I would give my left leg just to get out of this damn hospital.......whoops.

cementmixer

Get well soon.

E

they should just stand her in front of the hospital and just spin her like a top for contributions to pay her med bills. I'd give em $10 to see it.

Annie

Awesome news!! Feel better Zsa Zsa!

Bons

Take care! We are all thinking of you!!

I will never forget when you were on Carson! Whenever I see that clip....I laugh so hard I have tears coming down my face!

SubH2O1682

I wonder if that's $20K in co-pays. My daughter was in the hospital last year for 5 days after her appendectomy. That bill was $40K.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

They got plenty money. Selling the mansion will give her more money than she will ever need at over 90 years old!

Fred Farkel

I agree #8 SubH2O - the $20,000 sounds like the co-pay.

Probably has "the prince" all feeling like his marriage to Zsa Zsa ain't worth the 20K.

carla

'K. Two months bed rest and then....what? She'll be up and back to acting again? I think the Prince and some of her well wishers are delusional.

She's either going to die sooner or later (after much more suffering). She's not getting out of bed again. Ever.

bob

Hey Zsa Zsa!

You left something behind at the Hospital.

keeping it real

Get Better soon.

kaitlin

this is just sad and pathetic at the same time. this subject should be private. zsa zsa is a very old woman who had hip replacement. her chances of survival at slim during the first year due to complications. she has now had the complications and her leg has been removed. she will never really walk again as it is much too much effort at this stage and in these cir***stances. being bedridden for 2 months she'll probably get multiple bladder infections and die. it's the path in these cir***stances. i doubt that she wants to continue her life that way. my mother certainly doesn't but she's healthy. this is a sad but not uncommon way to go when you live this long and her husband should just keep all of this information to himself and shame on the press for reporting it. it's pathetic.

antbabs

Old vonAhole grossly underestimated the medical bills. They are staggering. $20k is nothing for what she had done. I do wish her well.

KTD

He shouldn't be selling her out like this.

get real

She will go home under Bed Rest for 2 Months? What, No Physical Therapy to help her walk with an artificial limb. Sounds like shes going home to Die. Guess shes Lucky she can spend the time in her own home rather than a nursing home.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments