Flavor Flav

The Ad That

Sets America Back 60 Yrs

1/25/2011 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Flavor Flav loves his fried chicken so much -- he put his own GIANT face right on the menu at his new joint in Iowa.

0124_flavor_flav_chicken_TMZ_exp_2
TMZ has obtained photos of Flav at his new "Flav's Fried Chicken" restaurant in Clinton, Iowa yesterday -- where he debuted his eye-popping yellow and orange menus ... and his self-indulgent sign out front.

So we gotta ask ...

amy

Come On! Why is there a label on black people,and fried chicken? You see plenty of white people,as well as other races of people eating chicken,i'm black and it just so happens that I have hated chicken all my life.

spook

See....white people love fried chicken too

lissa

OM goodness. I live in Iowa, this is just sad. Opened next to a KFC? In an old Long John Silvers building? Looks cheap, I will not be traveling to Clinton in search of this craziness.

KK

I kind of want to try it, bet it's good, too bad I'm thousands of miles, and a country away. Come on Flav, we need a chain north of the border!

omari james

Its terrible the way TMZ is trying to spin this in a negative light. But being a local of Clinton, IA the place will do better than expected. Driving by there last night the wait was unreal for some chicken and ribs, though the general age of the people was under the age of 25, With Ashford University expanding their campus here, the place will thrive...and if your questioning his face on the menu, look at KFC's Colonel Sanders he looks like a fricking slave owner from the south.

noneofyourbusiness

Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavor Flav! You rock it with your bad chicken self!

dd

@65 Are u proclaiming no other race eats chicken?

curious

Have any of you ever been to Clinton, IA? I have...and I generally make it a rule to not go back there if I don't absolutely have to. Why on earth would he pick a smelly dump like that to open his restaurant? Says something about the quality of the franchise if you ask me.

Raejean

b.mclane, flav is a sickening-looking individual. You can't get around the fact that he is UGGG-LEEEE. What you think that has to do with his race is YOUR projection, but it doesn't help him sell chicken.

Andrea

I live here, and alot of us laughed when we heard about him opening a chicken place here, but hey... more power to him, i hope he does well :) whatever it takes to help the economy :)

scott

i said it on here before and im saying it again!
Black america is going backwards!!
oh i forgot you have al sharpton on the job boiiiiiii

Shag

I love Flav, but if he committed murder, there'd be no question he'd qualify for the insanity defense. This is right up his alley, I have no problem with this.

already know

Yall are just a bunch of racist pieces of doo doo.

Kelly

Ugh, this is my hometown. I am slightly embarrassed but at the same time somewhat not surprised. Clinton is full of odds and ends that no one can explain.

KC

Just wanna set some facts straight so you can see beyond the touchy-feely facade: Flav does not OWN this place. He is merely being used a brand thought up by someone & paid him some $ to put his name & ugly ass mug on the sign & menu. Before you morons start defending him & wishing him well; go get your facts from somewhere other than stalkerazzi websites. Flav is a serious sell out & the real owner can't be too bright as the place opened up next door to an established KFC & while all the left leaners are having their "kumbaya" moment thinking that Flav is branching out to a lucrative business option, he literally has NOTHING to do with the business & as most small businesses are floundering in this economy, this place will not last more than a year before it crashes & burns.