Lindsay Lohan -- I'm Done Clubbing! (Seriously)

1/24/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Stop us if you heard this one before -- Lindsay Lohan is telling her friends she is never clubbing again. As in forever. Forever ever. For reals. Stop laughing.

Lindsay Lohan Done Clubbing
Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ she is "completely over the club scene" -- no more "I'll just have water, thanks" -- and realizes that cutting it out completely is the best chance for her to avoid temptation and remain sober.

We're also told the no clubbing pledge extends to her friends as well -- as in she's going to stop hanging out with the people that only used her to party.

Which pretty much only leaves her trainer and the pizza delivery guy.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

TMZ@Froggy.biz

She may never club again... really...but she'll surely keep doing drugs and keep being a mean bitch to everyone forever.

jessemosslover

IF its true and IF she really means it then I say good for her.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Actions speak louder than words! Hope she's sincere.

Brooke

So proud of her!! :D <3

Phreaky

Sociopaths lie, it's one of the many tell-tale signs. She probably already has plans to be at a club in the near future and knew she would get major $$ for the pap pics if she made this "announcement" now.
Ugh. Just go away.

Phreaky

And really, who needs clubs when you do all your coke at house parties in the Hills (except when you accidentally dump all the coke off the tray and onto your shoes, then get told to GET OUT!)

Jim in Cali

This is such bs. Lindsay neeeds to show Hollywood that she's "growing up" so her people are putting this stuff out there to say that she is rehabbed and can be trusted again. I like Lindsay and hope her career will recover but I'm not buying any of this. Stop blaming clubs, other people for your own actions. C'mon Lindsay. Take some damn responsibility for once instead of throwing out bullsh*t excuses. Clubs don't make you do coke, friends don't make you do coke. You do it yourself.

JLS

Clubs were only part of her difficulty. Coke is rarely done in a club.

Lindsay will have to get an entire new set of friends. Addiction specialists ALWAYS recommend this. She will also need to find something else to do with her time. Boredom is deadly, although I'd bet she can find something else to do easily.

I guess I don't believe it. I used to be hopeful, but....I agree that this young woman is a sociopath AND addicts are damn good liars AND she's Dina Lohan's daughter(master liar in the universe).

Prove it Lindsay. Just prove it.

susan

TMZ your sources are BS, stop inventing Lohan stories to fill your lame page. Lindsay is trying hard to stay sober and clean, she'll have to do that with or without the club scene, its her intentions and will power that are more important, not if she goes to clubs or not. STOP WITH THE BS!

Sad sad

She just has to find other things to do. I know none of my old rehab friends ever stayed sober very long. Usually what tends to happen is they hit a point where they can't cope with something after doing so well for a year or so then fall off the wagon. One of them started having seizures due to excessive drinking and pill popping. A relapse can seriously kill you. Wish her the best because it's going to be a bumpy road. I'm not laughing though it's a serious thing.

Jim in Cali blaming clubs wtf? Think of it like this if you were on a diet why the hell would you go hang out at Dairy Queen?

Sheeple Herder

Laughable!

Carvey

Talk is cheap, mean girl.

I bet she finds herself in trouble with the law once again before 90 days are past.

Brooke.D.

Ahahahahaha!! righto...

RedwoodKay

I think it's unrealistic to not be around people partying. Hollywood is full of coke heads and alcoholics.

I do wish Lindsay the best but her success will come with long term efforts to stay clean and sober. I think she has done a fabulous job since leaving re-hab, even if she's been forced to take a drug test every other day.

Lindsay is only 24, lots of time for such a successful woman to rebuild her career. Lindsay is a STAR and will shine soon.

Fuck Celebrities

Does anyone actually believe that he phone was even on?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments