'Teen Mom' Jenelle -- Pumping Gas & Smoking!

1/24/2011 11:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

"Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans made another brilliant decision ... and pumped gas while smoking a cigarette in North Carolina on Monday.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

The 19-year-old is blowing up.

FLOYD PINK

Who,in their right mind would impregnate this ugly skank?

inadirock

a cigarette is not hot enough to ignite gas. believe me we tried it. Won't light.

msfanni

A cigarette is not hot enough to ignite gas. Believe me we poured a puddle of gas on the garage floor and tried.

rural route

and I hope poor baby Jace is NOT IN THE BACK SEAT... oh, that's right - she couldn't take care of her child so her mother is - sad, sad, sad

MIDNIGHT TOKER

at least she should be smoking a joint

Kevin

too bad she didnt blow up the gas station and do us all a favor.

Bubbles The Chimp

She apparently can't read signs. Must have the IQ of a Palin.

Me

A selfish and contemptible fool!!! I just love how people in this world have such a selfish non regard for others around them. For those uninformed idiots out there that don't think an ember will ignite gas, you are sadly mistaken. Your using a foolish excuse TO DO WHAT YOU WANT. If you want to risk your life fine, go jump off a cliff somewhere, but if I see you risking MY LIFE by smoking at the pump, I will walk over and punch you right in the face and make you eat that cigarette. I'm tired of selfish fools and their selfish excuses for being dangerous to others safety. There is a good reason they have NO SMOKING signs plastered all over every gas station. Enough already!!!

Mark

That is one DUMB ASS Bitch.

kitty

maybe her and Amber should hang out , then at least they have half a brain . dumb white trash

haha

It's difficult to blow up the gas station with static, but it still happens, do you want to be the one standing there when it does?

To the people trying to set gas on fire, please do the world a favor and shut the garage door first, we'll miss you ;)

Chia

The level of stupidity is epic! On her part and the stations part for not booting her butt out of there!

Sammie

And you wonder how she got pregnant. You have to ask...did this kid's parents teach her nothing at all?

ay

Stupid people like this should have to take a test before they can give birth - too bad she didn't blow up

I'm A Lawyer - Not Harvey

Reminds me of the time my buddies had a gas spraying battle at the gas station, then lit a cigarette. Blue Steel forever