Charlie Sheen Rehabs At Home

1/31/2011 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen doesn't have to travel far to get better, because TMZ has learned he's doing rehab at home.

Charlie Sheen Home Rehab

Sources connected with the actor tell us ... CBS, Warner Bros. and Charlie put their heads together and found an expert in addiction they think can help Charlie conquer his demons.

The expert and other professionals are coming to Charlie's gated community in L.A., in no small part for privacy reasons.  Many rehab facilities can be tricky when it comes to patients and others spilling secrets.

UPDATE: Denise Richards has been spotted driving in and out of Charlie's gated community twice in the last 24 hours. Below, a shot of her driving out last night.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2

Charlie Sheen

soulofanangel

Ringling Bros. Circus seeking CLOWNS?

Go to Charlie Sheen's Gated Community Residence....you'll find goofball CLOWNS of varying intellect, male and female. They probably don't meet your HIGH STANDARDS, however.

Sam

Evil wins.

sean

sounds more like an Intervention on a unwilling participant and is that the same house he was smoking bowls of crack in a few days ago??He has 100 stash spots in that giant house of his.He would die if he quit cold turkey and they all know it.

Hey Now

So JEFF,

How does Charlie feel about his dad's insistance on him going to a rehab facility? Does Martin's opinion mean anything to him?

becky

Where are those balls of coke again? LOL... Just let him kill himself, seriously. does he have a stash in the walls someplace. I knew he was still at home because no one has seen him leave yet. Are you just not sick of supporting all these drug heads and drug dealers... I am... I'm so over paying to go to movies, watching TV... if their not drunk falling down at amusement parks they are running over people, shooting them, fist fighting, paying for prostitution, buying large amounts of drugs or having a litter of children. Shame on CBS and shame on the sponsors who would allow this to continue.

GRYFFINDOR!

dont tell em where you hid your suitcase full of coke! save it for when no one's looking. what a loser this guy is. theres nothing sadder than a 45 year old who still thinks hes 25.

Sheesh

Ditto#86...you are so cool...wow 25 times...wow more stories from the losers circuit. Have some humility. you two are pitiful. People like you are the reason other people choose to "rehab at home". !!! Shut up

THIN LIZZY

CBS keeping thier cash cow working. Dad needs to step in on this one.

KenzieQ

Well, you CAN get sober with out rehab or AA, but I don't think Charlie will. Obviously he doesn't think he needs it and this is just to make CBS look like they are doing something.

Joe

I think he is a great actor, but does anyone emember the time when people used to kill themselves with a gunshot to the head???

Hey Now

So does Charlie regret 'hooking up' with this Kacey Jordan? I was just reading an article that said she had sex with Charlie that lasted just over 2 1/2 minutes. So it's these people who are his friends? Is this girl for real? She is all over every website and show. She's awful!

jeff

94. I have no idea. You have no idea. Nobody on her has any idea. He is taking a step to try and get help. Who are any of you to condem him for that? He makes quite a bit of money. He can pay to have doctors come to his house and oversee his progress. I wouldn't leave my house either If I had people following me around and taking pictures everywhere I went.

Buckaroobonzai

You know, I'm betting Denise Richards Is understanding of Charlie and his issues because she used to be one of his party girls before she grew up. I'm thinking he only married her because she was so darn smokin hot. As soon as she grew up and realized he wouldn't (grow up), she was outta there.

Hey Now

Well Jeff - I'm not condemning him. I just didn't really understand how one does rehab at home. But I read some of the pros and cons and so I can understand a little. It kinda seems like something he's being force into and doesn't want to do it at all - so doing it at home would seem much harder.

LISA

LOSER SHEEN AND LOSER LOHAN BELONG TOGETHER THEY R BEYOND HELP AND THEY BOTH MADE THIER BEDS AND THEY BOTH CAN LAY IN IT I HOPE THEY FIRE LOSER SHEEN FROM HIS SHOW.