Mel Gibson -- Someone Stole My Beaver!

1/28/2011 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson's mailbox was broken into Wednesday ... and cops are now on the hunt for a beaver.

Mel Gibson Beaver Stolen

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Summit Entertainment -- which is distributing Mel's upcoming movie, "The Beaver" -- gave Mel the final cut of the movie on DVD.  Mel screened it at his home, and at 10:45 AM put the DVD in his mailbox so a courier could pick it up and return it to Summit.

We're told the courier showed up at 2:30 PM Wednesday, and the DVD was missing.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department is now on the case.  But here's the sad part -- It's being investigated as a petty theft.

But don't worry Mel -- it's petty theft because of the value of the DVD.  We're sure the movie is awesome.

fuddyduddy

ha and I remember KH saying to me "ROL lies" so now what are we to think?

Posted at 12:52 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by azlee
--------------------------------------------------
Azlee, I think Chris H knows what he is talkin about :))
As for the 'BOOK' I am sure ROL is just speculating and pushing theOx take in it by insinuation (my take: book not in Discovery, book not finished, or even started) - ROL emphasises EXAGGERATES the 'book' issue as to say that the value of KH info is nil because he is a fellon, he is 'greedy' etc etc
Ox & Co are getting themselves ready for the onslought :-)

Lets wait until tomorrow, can't wait for Harvey's 'leak' re KH deposition SOON ))

Posted at 2:11 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by champix_o
The comments on ROL were basically the same ones Horowitz was making on the video of Horowitz and OG at the courthouse when Horowitz stated KH was 1/2 liar and 1/2 stalker. It's on that one...

angelika466

I'm sending Harvey a request rite now.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Vanity Fair is coming up clean so far.

fuddyduddy

Antbabs, thanks for the heads up on the interview. Please do let us know what KH says. :)

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

However: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_Jews

VF owner Newhouse is Jewish. A coincidence?

fuddyduddy

Here is the video I referenced above. Basically, everything Horowitz is stating in this video is what is being stateded in the ROL article that came out today. This video is from October 2010.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

How old does Harvey look to you?

Maria Aparecida Gerbelli Ribeiro

Adoro o Mel Gibson, por isso o vejo como um mega ato.
Agora assuntos de fofocas, isto passa, assim como a onda do mar, ela vai e volta, é normal. Você Mel, vai tirar de letra.
E que "DEUS" lhe abençoe. beijos....

fuddyduddy

Maria Aparecida Gerbelli Ribeiro -- muchas gracias, Senora.

antbabs

KCAL just did 30 second blurb for Kris' interview tonight.

Kris says to the effect: she told me explicitedly the reason she said things she said and the reasons she did what she did were in fact to get some type of retribution from Mel Gibson for the preceived wrongdoings against her. The description he says is that she wanted Tiger Woods money and it came up a couple of times.

That is pretty close to verbatum minus a word or two. I guess it is all pretty much what we imagined. More to follow later.

fuddyduddy

Thanks, Antbabs. Well, there was some talk about Tiger Woods' wife getting so much money, but also Rachel Uchitel getting her 10 mil for silence. So, maybe in our speculations we were just too far off. :)

antbabs

@Fuddy. I have to say just in that 30 second blurb, he looked relaxed and confident, not ****y. He will probably come across tomorrow pretty credible unless they want to bring up his past discrediting him. We shall see. I am looking forward to the entire interview tonight:)

fuddyduddy

Correction

So, maybe in our speculations we were weren't just too far off. :)

antbabs

Fuddy, I knew what you meant:) I am going to run for now. For two days I keep thinking about making a carrott cake but I only want a piece of it. I may just break down and make it and share later:)

Tellthetruth59

How old does Harvey look to you?

Posted at 4:35 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Sam
---------------

It's hard to tell when you can't see someone in person. Online he looks to be early 50's in the face. His body is better than most 30 year olds in terms of fat and muscle ratio. I think he was born in 1950 so that would make him 61. He looks good for his age.

Previous 15 Comments | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments