« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tracy Morgan

Palin Is 'Good Masturbation Material'

1/28/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Morgan says he LOOOVES Sarah Palin ... especially when he's all by himself.
012811_tracey_morgan_still

Morgan appeared on an NBA pregame show on TNT last night-- when he told the panel, "Let me tell you something about Sarah Palin, man. She is good masturbation material. The glasses and all that. Great masturbation material."

The crew uncomfortably tried to change the subject -- and moments later, TNT fired off an apology saying, "It's unfortunate Mr. Morgan showed a lack of judgment on our air with his inappropriate comments."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JustAMom

He's a comedian...Why would they apologize for him? As much craziness that comes out of Charles Barkley's mouth?

The Truth Hurts

So, that means he thinks about lookalike Tina Fey. Awkward situstion at work (30 Rock).

Jomica Man

I saw the segment live last night and thought Ernie Johnson handled the comment very well by not allowing it to get too way out of hand, meaning he transitioned very well. I'm sure TNT will be more than careful with another celebrity, especially a shock value type comedian during any future telecast. The NBA All star weekend will be cause for caution. The word itself is not profanity, yet has it's place in certain telecast, just depending on the viewership.

La

That's very disrespectful. I'm not crazy about Palin, but she's still a woman and what Tracy said was just wrong

Iowa's Hollywood Connection

Tracy Morgan is masturbation material. :)

mija

He's so naughty and cute. Boy that one guy is about to have a heart attack.

Leviticus

What did TNT expect? It's Tracy Morgan. Nuff said.

MM

@La: You're disrespecting me with your moronic feminizing ideology. He's a comedian, that's what they do. Stop crying about it and start worrying about more important things.

matthew Levinson

Bad article. Charles and Kenny did not look the least bit uncomfortable. What a complete fabrication on the part of whoever wrote the article.

kp

what is sarah going to come back with, would like to be a fly on the wall when she saw this clip

Almost

I love me some Tracy Morgan! Thank you Tracy, that little coment made my night! what the hell, it made my whole week!

anon.

At least he is honest! LOL

Emily

That is too funny! I adore Tracy Morgan. Too bad everyone can't lighten up.

Steelers suck

I was thinking Palin is more toilet paper material.

Amtrak

That was hysterical! One of the nicest things that's been said about Sarah Palin in the last few weeks!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments