'Two and a Half Men' -- The Show Will Go On!

2/1/2011 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen will return to "Two and a Half Men" in 3-4 weeks -- at least that's now the plan -- and producers will make up the episodes so no one from the cast or crew will be out any money ... TMZ has learned.

Two and a Half Man Update
Sources connected with the show tell us ... although nothing is in stone ... they're told by the addiction specialist that Charlie could be back to work next month. If that happens, producers would most likely make up the two missed shows at the end of the production season.

Bottom line -- no one will lose money and the show could be back on track.

HarlotO'Hara

You are a frickin rude S O B! The money whores are CBS. If they weren't so greedy, Charlie could go on with life and get the helps he so needs. But if CBS says 2 to 4 is not giving Charlie the time he needs. Charlie has a terrible problem. Let him have some time fix himself up. F U C K the revenue!!

Posted at 7:33 PM on Feb 1, 2011 by lil harvey

no, charlie peen is a money whore and an addict. among other detestable things.

is he dead yet?

Lori

Two men and a CORPSE...now THAT would be a show...

Lori

I like the way you think "HarlotO'Hara" :)

Hey Now

A few of you guys who seem to know Charlie or so much about him... Is it really possible for someone to be that popular/well liked and not have any redeeming qualities? There has to be something that attracts people to him right? And I don't mean in a romantic/sexual way.

Is he nice to even some people? lol The way some of you guys talk just makes me wonder. He doesn't exactly seem like the devil to me especially when considering LA/Hollywood and all the numerous characters it contains.

Hey Now

I haven't seen Charlie's movies in a while though. Is the 'Wall Street' that Michael Douglas was in last year a remake of the one Charlie and his dad were in? I want to go rent that, Platoon, and of course Men at Work. That one was fun to watch (Men at Work)

tippy katz

maybe there is no rehab for bingeing. only for addiction and bingeing is not addiction although it is a form of alcoholism isn't it? anyway, glad to hear, it was kinda upsetting hearing about all those people losing their job just cause tmz decided to start broadcasting his binges:) maybe we could hear about this type of behavior regarding the people on wallstreet? policing them in the public eye might have actual results,lol;}

Posted at 4:57 PM on Feb 1, 2011 by hfn

Ok, first, bingeing can be addiction. Second, tmz is not to blame for "people losing their jobs" because they reported that charlie is a coke whore and a whore whore. Charlie is responsible for his behavior and the consequences it has for himself and those who, unfortunately, rely on this addict to show up at work, rather than at the hospital because he's been coking and whoring all night. And I love your idea about putting wall street types under pap scrutiny.

Deryck

The equation is solved: Charlie Sheen home rehab, a mansion, surrounded by sycophantic hangers on, hookers in nurse costumes, coke in all the old hiding places with all expenses paid by CBS aka Leslie "El Jefe" Moonves, and Warner Brothers+ Being white, rich and famous in California=Priceless. A thousand hail Marys, it is a modern miracle, Charlie will be cured and back to work in 3 weeks. No reruns, life is good.

Hey Now

My email is lwish45@yahoo.com - if anyone ever wanted to comment/contact. Of course about nothing important.

Well sh*t I'm bored now. So I'm gonna listen to some Pink.

"I think Charlie is a nice, generous, caring guy who is misunderstood. All the people who hate him, hate themselves."

The people on TMZ will rip anyone to shreds in a heartbeat. It's a good place for a celebrity to go if he/she wants to develop a thick skin (or maybe just have a good cry after reading all the mean stuff people have to say). I was reading that Halle Berry news. She was ripped to pieces. If Halle Berry can't even stand a chance on TMZ, then I don't know who can. lol

Lori

The producers should put the character "CHARLIE HARPER" in REHAB and shoot around him with guests who have had outrageous contact with the "CHARACTER" fill in.

Then when the IDIOT returns to set? He doesn't have to continue playing the SMARMY, HOOKER CALLING, BOOZING character...they can find more than enough laughs with the CHARACTER having to adjust to life without all the immoral B.S.

Hey Now

Not that I think Halle Berry is right in this case. I tend more to believe Aubry, but I just mean in the manner she was ripped to shreds. She hasn't had *that* many failed relationships (compared to Hollywood folks in general). And 2 failed marriages doesn't make a person crazy. I think if you're that beautiful you can afford to be a little bit crazy.

However, I just think Aubry would have had to have done something extremely bad or be immensely impaired in some way not to be granted joint custody. I agree with those who say Halle probably should have put all of this in writing very 1st thing.

jenb

I think this is a good idea....even if others disagree. He needs the structure the show gives him - look at when he parties -> when the show is off air/hiatus. I think 30 days is the normal amount and if he continues it then it can work. It all lies on what he wants. if he truly WANTS to stay sober.

And this works out for the hundreds of employees.
One thing that should be on his priority list: He needs to clean house on the enablers. That will be a big help/what will help him stay sober.

Hey Now

Did Charlie have a hernia or did he overdose? Does he party harder than Steven Tyler and Joe Perry did back in the 70's?

Maria

IF EVERYONE HATES THE SHOW AND NOONE IS WATCHING IT; WHY IS IT THE TOP 10 EVERY WEEK. STOP WATCHING THE DAMM THING AND TELL THE SPONSERS THAT YOU WILL NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS UNDER ANY CIR***STANCE AND TRUST ME; THEY WILL TAKE IT OFF. MARIA

Maria

WHAT THE HELLS WRONG WITH THE WORD CIR***STANCE. MEANING LIKE "NOT A CHANCE IN HELL' MARIA

NoBreederRat

Oh for heavens sake. Cancel the show.

One month of rehab is not going to be enough.

The execs and the producers should accept some responsibility for his inevitable demise if they don't let him out of his contract.