Halle Berry's Baby Daddy Hurled 'N' Word at Her

2/2/2011 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry's baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, called Halle the 'N' word, and routinely demeaned her with other vulgarities ... sources connected with Halle tell TMZ.

0201_halle_aubrey_EX_Getty_04

We're told ... in addition to calling her the "N" word, he would also call her a "f**king bitch" and other expletives.  And the vulgarities are not limited to face-to-face confrontations.  There are vulgar text messages as well.

As one source told TMZ, "He constantly demeaned her.  It was awful."

Gabriel's reps have not returned our calls.

Halle Berry

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

bagladey

Halle Berry is stooping really low. Her status is lowering rapidly.

AM

I can't stand when ppl throw that out there. How can he possibly defend himself against sources who haven't shown proof. I'm offended TMZ even published this story...and I'm black! WTH!

Robert

Come on TMZ! Are you really buying this stuff? Can't you see Halle's camp is trying to smear this poor guy. Check your sources better! Shame on you!

Celeb Gossip Addict

Awww shoot! Its on like butter popcorn! Halle has pulled out the n-word on day 2. Its officially David Justice part II. Hold on while I get my popcorn!

Nicki

Rex

Halle is putting this out there. I don't believe it. TMZ should be ashamed to print something like this without proof.

camaguey

...and she still had a baby with him, stayed with him, defended him. This woman has the self-esteem of a defecated-on stone.

Nicki

Jackie

I thought she didn't care what race she was, so why would she get offended by "******"?!....Please Halle grow up.

ralu

what's the N word??

Nicki

Sorry-I don't believe this for one sencond. I remember how Halle went on and on- on the Oprah show saying how Gabriel 'oozed Integrity'. Truth can be felt.. and I believe HE is the honest one and the good guy.I believe he is a wonderful father. Come on..Halle finally found a man who wouldn't cheat, hit nor mistreat her and she STILL was not happy! Halle, is being mean spritited here and trying to over him with lies it seems like! His daughter is part black so don't believe he would say this.

janet

Big deal. What does this guy want. Now he wants custody so he can get child support from Berry.

This guys been watching the Ox and Gibson saga. Only reversed.

Truth

#12 what's the N word??

Posted at 7:02 AM on Feb 2, 2011 by ralu
--------------------------

N WORD = NASTY HO. IT FITS IN THIS CASE.

Nicki

Gregg

REMEMBER...there are THREE sides to every story...hers....his and the actual truth...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments