Lindsay Lohan:

I Just Borrowed That

Damn Necklace!

2/2/2011 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan claims she did not steal the necklace at the center of a criminal investigation ... rather, she claims it was loaned to her and a stylist simply forgot to return it on time ... TMZ has learned.

0202_lilo_EX_TMZ_02

Sources closely connected with Lindsay tell TMZ ... Lindsay was in the jewelry store in Venice, CA  on January 22 and claims the necklace was loaned to her.

Lindsay claims she gave it back to a stylist at some point thereafter but the stylist neglected to return it on time.

Lindsay says her stylist is the one who returned it to the LAPD last night.

Lindsay says, according to sources, "I didn't have any part in the non-returning on time."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Quinn

and so now we call it "borrowing" - right.

Elke

Still hasn't learned a thing, she's never accountable.

Taylor Dadson

Oh I'll have to remember line that next time I steal something from the Grocery store: "Oh I just borrowed this steak".

Jim in Cali

Lindsay needs to hire people that are responsible then. I'm available if you are paying over 50,000 a year Lindsay.

$$

must be nice to have "friends" you can blame everything on and not take any responsibility...

sean

Yea right and you were not driving the car you hijacked either.Big Mike sorry pal but your Lindsay predictions are sounding silly.

faraWay

Right, but Lindsay, it was loaned to YOU, and your stylist works for YOU. So if it doesn't get returned on time, YOU will pay the price. Wake up and smell the real world sweetie. Maybe if you grew up and handled your own business because you're not the big busy star you think you are, you might actually not have these problems. By the way, stylist? Why do you need a stylist? How can you afford one anyway? Ridiculous. Anyway someone on the other post made a list of over a half a dozen times over the last three years that Lohan has been accused of stealing something (clothes, jewelry, watches, etc). This is just yet another one. Anyone notice a pattern????

sfd

This will all go away as usual with celebs.

mousetrap

This does NOT add up. If the necklace was loaned to her, the store would know where it was and wouldn't be reviewing tapes to see "who had it last" before it disappeared. Grand theft in California, btw, is $950 or more and can be either a misdemeanor or a felony depending on the cir***stances and person's criminal background.

dd

Bitch Please u are a THIEF!

northern gypsy

ummm...grow up...yes... you are responsible...
this "assistant" was working on your behalf ...
L.L. is starting to get on my nerves...again !!!

runsallyrun

Please...someone lock this heifa up for her own good! She is a THEFT! WE ARE SICK OF YOUR S@@@ GAL GO THE H### AWAY!

Olivia3100

This little precious just wants to have some thrills in her life.Bungee jumping is a thrill that won't violate any parole
or laws....like that nasty old borrowing quirk she seems to have as a back up thrill when drugs and booze aren't around.

Kathy

Yeah, thats the story...I borrowed it...yeah, thats it! And I don't drink alcohol I rent it...yeah thats it....

??

No see it was a loan and it is some one else's fault that it didn't get back on time see. I am not responsible I never am I didn't do it everyone is just out to get me!!!!! A Lohan excuse for everything she does.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments