'Teen Mom' Baby Daddy -- I Didn't Crank Call Amber!

2/4/2011 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom" baby daddy Gary Shirley is lashing back at allegations he harassed his ex-GF Amber Portwood over the phone yesterday -- telling TMZ, he was sleeping when the calls took place.

0204_gary_amber_EX_TMZ_01
Law enforcement sources tell us, Amber filed a police report around 5PM -- saying someone claiming to be Gary had been harassing her over the phone ... and wouldn't leave her alone.

But Gary insists it wasn't him -- in fact, when the alleged phone calls took place, he tells us, "My ass was sleeping."

Gary and Amber's no-contact order is still in place. Their next court date is February 9th.

happychick67

Don't these losers have anything better to do than bring the police into it every time something stupid happens? This is why teens should not have babies. Morons.

trek

Looks like he ate the kid.

JoeBlowIsBack

Considering some of the stories TMZ has been posting today, yeah, it's definitely been a slow day. Just because Lie-ho Lohn or Charlie Sheen or Oksana didn't set themselves on fire today doesn't mean you have to go scrapping the bottom of the barrel for 20 different "news" stories, guys. Sometimes less really is more.

KImberly

Really????? Please find something better to talk about. I can't even believe these people are even on TMZ....must be a slow day!

KImberly

Kari

COME ON TMZ---you cannot possibly believe this loser, and talking about a crank phone call would be interesting to anyone.

toto

Who cares about these fat ass nobodies? I thought this was a celebrity site. WTF?

Joe

Hey TMZ, I have a better scoop for you. I saw a dog pee on a tree. Is that more your alley now since you are reporting on MTV "has-beens" and "never-weres". I swear TMZ, if MTV is paying you guys to put their **** starts on the media circuit can you at least try to not make it too obvious?

kirk

HE WAS HOME PEOPLE! eatin a sub and smellin his farts.

kirk

Keep that baby away from him, He might throw some barbq sauce on it!

Fallopia Lopez

What a looker that Shirley guy is. I can see how he could become a famous unmarried father - who WOULDN'T wanna get with that?! Bet he smells really good too - just looks like he would. Like cut grass and sunlight and Crisco.

Looks like he ate 1/2 of each of her eyebrows.

random

I wish, of course it is completely not going to happen, but I wish the tabloids would respect the children and stop posting things about these - uh - I am tryin got be nice, "parents".

All of this coverage doesn't phase the idiots collecting the money for it being put out here but in the long run....is going to be the emotional and mental demise of the babies.

Can CPS be called on TMZ????

edie jones

You all are some of THE meanest bloggers I have ever run across, BUT YALL FUNNY AS HELL!!!!! LOLOLOL

Zippy T. Pinhead

Stupid story about stupid people. TMZ can be soooo lame. I'm surprised you guys didn't also report that Timmy pulled on little Beckys pony-tails, and someone tried to trip Calvin in the hall as they were going to gym class.

Wigirl

Who gives a flying fart about these two? YOu may as well report on what the losers down the street in Frogball, WI are doing lately. I come to TMZ to read about celebrities, not some trash I was just standing in line behind at Walmart. Keep it moving, TMZ.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments