'Real Housewives of

Beverly Hills'

Casting Gets Rocky

2/4/2011 4:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sylvester Stallone's wife is being recruited to appear on the next season of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" ... or maybe not ... depending on who you believe.

0204_brandi_flavin_EX_TMZ_02
Solid sources connected to Bravo tell us the network has been in touch with Jennifer Flavin Stallone and Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville ... in the hopes of locking them in for the next season.

But some pretty solid sources connected to Jennifer are adamant ... she hasn't spoken with anyone from Bravo about the show.

As for Brandi -- she hit up a Beverly Hills restaurant this week with Lisa Vanderpump's former house guest Cedric ... but she played coy when we asked about her future on the show.

As TMZ previously reported, Kim Richards and Camille Grammer might not return to "Housewives" next season.

We've reached out to Bravo and they've declined to comment on casting and have yet to formally announce the show's return for a second season.

Happygirl

One more thing...why isn't Kyle being investigated by the L.A. Police after that scene in the limo when she lunged at Kim and Adrienne had to hold Kyle back? Horrifying. It was obvious from the way that Kim cowered in fear, Kyle has attacked Kim before. PHYSICAL ABUSE OR THREATS OF PHYSICAL ABUSE are against the law. Kyle appears to have gotten away with far too much for far too long. An out of control, obnoxious, bullying monster stomping through life on her stubby little midget cankle legs. And her witch head is WAY too big...literally and figuratively. Mauricio, stand up to this witch, you wimp!!!!!

MLR

I would absolutely love to see Brandi Glanville on this show! :)

Hilarious

Good for Cedric making a comeback in the face of those skull&bones assassins.

Kaylyn

Please do not cast that Brandi "fake" creature, I cannot stand her. No watch show if she is there.

ddc

I would love to see Brandi on the show...
P.S. pretty obvious who and what poster #65 is about.

Puerto Rican Mami

Hey Booshka2 (#65 - Kaylyn) we've missed you on twitter. So fake as in what? Cause Leann isn't so natural right?

Anyway, Brandi would be an awesome addition to the show. She's gorgeous, brings heat and will make the ratings soar. If she's cast I won't miss an episode.

kerry

I think Addriene is the best Housewife of BH!! I saw just what i true friend she really is when she is the one that went to bat for Kim the night of Taylor's party....everyone else just stood there like Kim started that mess when Taylor actually did at her own Birthday Party....was Taylor that bored??? Looks like it huh? Kyle has proven what a jealous person she is not only with Camille but I think even her own sister's childhood actor career.

morgan

I say get rid of Kyle..she makes me sick! I guess Money can buy a husband...considering he works for her sister and all.

Violet

I saw months ago that Kim was drunk at an airport. Apparently it was the wrong airport on top of it. She needs to get that taken care of by going to rehab before she does anything. I read where the other housewives didn't want to come back unless she got help. They were having to cover for her.

suzyque

Okay, BroRo, all I have to say is What? Taylor is good people? If you think good people:

1. Gossip about what other women say to make Camille think she's her only "real friend" in the group.
2. Attack the person who questions what you said to C and states what you truly said in the airport.
3. Threatens physical violence against the person who tries to out you for your behavior/statements.
4. Lies about what she actually said to C and her motivation (Taylor told C what all the women said - not just what Kim said so her story of just relaying that "Kim talked to me in the airport" was total BS.
5. Attacking Kim at her party - what sane person would think that saying things like you could have stopped the whole fight between K & C, you didn't stick up for your sister, don't drag me into the drama, etc., could/would ever turn out to be a civilized conversation?
6. Never admit to or take any responsibility for her part in any of the drama she caused....deflect/attack/intimidate/bully.
7. Say that someone needs to learn manners....OMG!

Taylor is aweful....she continued threatening Kim throughout the reunion show. And she professes to be against violence - PLEASE!!

Notorious

I liked Camille way more than I liked that Jealous attention whore Kyle. Kyle was always talking ish on the show and then trying to pretend like she was all sweet and innocent. She made a comment about Camille talking about Kelsey all the time when the show first started. Shes such a manipulative witch. She was always throwing Paris Hiltons name out there. She bullied poor Kim. Lisa was a instigator. Kyle was jealous of the money Camille and Kelsey had.

Alexa

WHY DOES LISA'S HUSBAND WALK LIKE A PENGUIN ? WHY DO TAYLORS LIPS ENTER THE ROOM BEFORE SHE DOES ? WHY DOES KYLE LOOK LIKE BETTY DAVIS IN [WHAT HAPPENED TO BABY JANE ] AND WHY DOES FAYE RESNICK LOOK LIKE A MAN ?

Meshia

If Camille is not on the show I probably won't watch it. I think they should bring Allison in on the regular to keep Kyle's pitbull ass in check. I absolutely love Allison, talk about putting those bitches in their place, whew! . . . LUV HER!!!! She was absolutely right, as soon as Camille was out of the picture, those bitches turned on each other. The way Kyle dogged her own sister was pathetic. What she should have been doing was dragging Taylor's trouble making, backstabbing, bullying ass out back and pull some West Hollywood on her ass.

en Todo Momento!!

kyle is a genius! she knows how to backstab even her own sister with a cake and a smile. and with her eyes tied behind her back. love that woman!!

en Todo Momento!!

pedophile rings teach a great assault stategy. good to know that this woman has got it down to the t. (kyle richards, that is). a pedophlie warrior is one of the greatest warriors of all times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments