'Real Housewives of

Beverly Hills'

Casting Gets Rocky

2/4/2011 4:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sylvester Stallone's wife is being recruited to appear on the next season of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" ... or maybe not ... depending on who you believe.

0204_brandi_flavin_EX_TMZ_02
Solid sources connected to Bravo tell us the network has been in touch with Jennifer Flavin Stallone and Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville ... in the hopes of locking them in for the next season.

But some pretty solid sources connected to Jennifer are adamant ... she hasn't spoken with anyone from Bravo about the show.

As for Brandi -- she hit up a Beverly Hills restaurant this week with Lisa Vanderpump's former house guest Cedric ... but she played coy when we asked about her future on the show.

As TMZ previously reported, Kim Richards and Camille Grammer might not return to "Housewives" next season.

We've reached out to Bravo and they've declined to comment on casting and have yet to formally announce the show's return for a second season.

sam

Good for Kim. Kyle threw her under the bus and Taylor was a beyotch too! Wish they would get rid of those two.

Camille doesn't need this garbage either, liked her much more at the reunion and I believe Kyle said "it" more the way Camille interpreted it. Kyle wouldn't let it go.

Lisa and Adrienne are great.

Stephanie

Jennifer Flavin Stallone won't do it. She's got more class than that and she's busy with her skin care on QVC.

Nancy

I loved the first season, I wish they would keep the original cast, not sure I'll watch it otherwise.

dman

Golddigging Biatches from Beverly Hills. How this inspires anything but hatred and loathing from women everywhere amazes me....

geowhiz

Shouldnt be that hard to cast. Giant, fake boobs, multiple facelifts to the point of looking alien, ridiculous "valley girl" dialect, lots of free money that you played gold-digger too, and pretend to run a worthless business that does nothing.

BroRo

Couldn't disagree with you more, Sam. Kim made her own bed, she's a grown woman. Camille is extremely selfish/tacky and deserved to be outed. Taylor is good people....

Lisa and Adrienne are classy.

kl

who cares

Lori

Why would anyone still have contact with that LEACH,fake hair, CEDRIC?

Wow, that guy is right line with the whole KATO thing huh? Where do these LEACHES come from?.

Eddie Cibrian (Ciprian?) whatever...should take a page out of Lionel Ritchies divorce book and PAY HER to not be on the show...what a bunch of skanks

Renee

Sooo, Cedric wiggles his way back on tv. I'm completely uninterested in Brandi (and inevitable LeAnn) drama.

SunsetStripCeleb

WTF! Cedric is the biggest piece of trash in HW History. I can't believe Bravo would risk his association again on the show. I hope all 6 of the original women come back!

Bri

Taylor, Taylor.............is that you?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

the world is in a sad state of affairs when anyone cares about crap like this...dec 2012 cant come soon enough

SunsetStripCeleb

The ratings were so good because of the current cast! We lovely some sassy Brooke ShieldsHot Kyle, we love crazy Kim, we love Barbie Taylor, we love one liner Lisa, and we love richrich peacemaker Adrienne!

Now Cedric and his loser friends that are fame whores and garbage... well that is a no!

keepinitrealincali

I don't want to see Camille and Kim go, and would love to see these two added to the cast. However, I agree with one of the posters above that it's doubtful that Jennifer will do this, as I've seen her on HSN (not QVC) with her Serious Skin Care line and she comes off as classy, creditable and a savvy businesswoman and I don't think she'd want to jeopardize her image (I know I wouldn't). What happened to Lionel Richie's ex-wife? Is it true that Lionel PAID her to NOT do the show?

Tom

Is it me or is that Glanville chick too hot to be on Real Housewives Bev Hills. Camille, Taylor and the rest of those other women are weird looking. That Adrienne chick being the weirdest of all. This chick looks HOT.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments