« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Falling Ice at Super Bowl Stadium Injures Six

2/4/2011 6:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Six people were injured, one critically, by ice falling off the roof of Cowboys Stadium in Dallas earlier today.

2011-0204-falling-ice-super-bowl

Cowboy Stadium Falling Ice

Five of the injured were transported to local hospitals, one of them being critical. We're told the other injured person was transported by private vehicle.

A rep for the NFL tells TMZ: "The ice and snow melting off of the Cowboys Stadium roof has caused several sliding snow falls onto the plazas. There have been several injuries. All stadium entrances have been closed except for the truck tunnel, which is away from the building by a very safe distance. All workers and visitors will now enter and exit through the tunnel until further notice."

Thanks to myfoxdfw.com for the video.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lori

My god...has anyone heard from TMZ'S Camera guys? Hope they didn't get hurt trying to get HARVEY a story!

chzman

fox news reporting 5 injuries.

Ben Rapelisberger

At least it wasn't falling through the roof!

Bryan

LMAO!! Come to Dallas and get killed by falling ice!!! XD

diogenes

No fun at "Jerry's World" Hope those injured will recover.

supflywgt

Super FLY weight says run to MOTleyHealth Com for better health and fitness

dave

impressive

Im Not Gay

Hi TMZ! If you have a bunch of ****ing pedophile homo's stalking you around the world, putting dreams in your head, waking you up all night, & those homo's just happen to be the Edmonton City Police Force, the RCMP & the Canadian Government, what do you do? I could ask for the U.S. Government to invade Canada, kill them all & turn Canada into a ****ing State but I thought you might have a better solution...& I want Scarlett Johannson to contact me & tell me how to get paid & take me to Europe.

heather

Can you say MONEY MONEY MONNNNNEY!!!!

cosmkdbree

What a dud of a billion dollar stadium. At least it didn't happen on Sunday. Hundreds, or even thousands, could have been injured.

Im Not Gay

Hi TMZ, Could you please tell your Government to threaten my Government to take this **** out of me! I don't want anyone or anything to do with Canada! I gate ALL of their guts...all of them!

ALSO MAKE AN APP THAT I CAN WATCH TMZ Live off of my iPad & iPhone!

Canada is gay, please bring peace to the planet & kill every Canadian on earth.

dianne

I live in Dallas. 1 @ hospital in serious condition, 4 injured. Not a safe area around Dallas Ft.Wrth.

Im Not Gay

Hi TMZ could you tell Obama to tell my Government to pay me my ****ing money, give me the keys to my properties, & **** off! I want to leave to Europe right ****ing now, I don't want to be a Canadian Citizen, I only want to be a European Citizen! I never want to Leave Europe & I never wanted to return to Canada! **** You Canada, **** You Stephen Harper, **** You Ed Stelmach, **** You Gordon Campbell, **** You Stephen Mandel, & **** You all Canadians! I want the celebrities who I own from the movies I own to contact me, tell me how to get paid, & get me to Europe, immediately, now, ASAP! **** off Canada! I'm not with any of you! Dan & Ron are pedophiles & so are all Canadians except for myself!

scooter

To cosmkdbree. You really take being a moron to a new level.

Im Not Gay

HELP TMZ I have been kidnapped by a bunch of ****ing homo's & brought back to Canafa! Get me outta here! They want world domination, & they also want to redecorate everyone's homes!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments