Zsa Zsa Gabor Released from Hospital Tomorrow

2/5/2011 7:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Zsa Zsa Gabor will be released from the hospital tomorrow, her husband tells TMZ, and her condition was a lot worse than anyone had previously known.

1112_zsa_zsa_EX_Getty_02
Prince Frederic von Anhalt tells TMZ ... Zsa Zsa had "full blown pneumonia" and that her chances of making it were very slim. He says they gave him the option of pumping her with a lot of antibiotics or putting her on a respirator. They chose the antibiotics.

He says that did the trick and as of today ... the infection is gone, her temperature is back to normal and her blood pressure has returned to normal as well. Zsa Zsa can also breathe well again and she's "back to her normal self."

Zsa Zsa is scheduled to leave the hospital Sunday at 11:00 AM ... which just happens to be her 94th birthday. The Prince says he is buying her a cake and the nursing staff is planning to sing her "Happy Birthday."

marilyn

Zsa Zsa, you really have a good guardian angel, I wish I did. Speedy recovery and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

floodgate

Her sister was on Green Acres.
There is way too much coverage on her because her husband is an "attention seeker" and he is making sure they cover her "way too much"! Each time she enters the hospital we are provided complete details from Prince what's his name. Ditto for when she's released. As long as we all continue to feed his attention getting ways by reading about her she will continue to be the top search and his desire for attention will be satisfied. To be honest with you, each time I click on her name I am just curious to see if she has passed away. The husband uses "Prince" as his title and he isn't a Prince.
Many of the articles state that the husband won't allow her daughter to visit her in the hospital. The guy is a control freak and is manipulating the situation.

Mike

My God...that incredibly long and boring list of foreign movies and 2nd rate TV appearances, and you left out what was probably the best role Zsa Zsa ever played...The Countess in "The Last Time I Saw Paris" with Elizabeth Taylor (another ex-Mrs. Hilton) and Van Johnson.

sony

just glad she is better

Mike

Ah, she's "back to her NORMAL self." How in the hell would anyone know what "normal" was for Zsa Zsa?? Poor old, pathetic, decaying, once-beautiful woman. Not even allowed to DIE with any dignity. And I'm sure The Prince didn't think the publicity he was handing out night and day included enough about HIM, so he slipped to the floor of the elevator and shut his eyes. I know this is wicked...but STILL...there would be some humour in hearing that The Prince had dropped dead tonight of a heart attack....and Zsa Zsa hangs on for two or three more days.

misfit

why do they keep showing pictures of her from 30 or so years ago? she looks nothing like this now.

mary

like him or not zsa zsa, made a good choice when she married the prince. he has done everything possible to keep her healty and alive. kudos to you prince

Anonymous

Good on her for pulling through yet again. Obviously she has a strong will and wants to live a little while longer. Shame on those who were already saying "RIP, Zsa Zsa" and "Say hi to (name of deceased person here) in Heaven for me" on the last post. Premature much? The odds may have been against her, but the fact remains that she WAS still ALIVE. You might want to wait until someone has actually DIED before getting on with that "rest in peace" crap next time, especially if you claim to be a fan! Seriously, it was lacking in class and respect for you to act as if she were already dead and in the grave when she was not. I hope the poor woman never finds out what nonsense you all were getting on with here while she was in the hospital fighting for her life! It's a wonder she survived if these are the kinds of "supporters" she has!

paul

Her amputated leg was released over a week ago

niles

Please do not put her back into that house. Bad things always seem to happen when she goes home with her prince.

Anonymous

Good on her for pulling through yet again. Obviously she has a strong will and wants to live a little while longer. Shame on those who were already saying "RIP" on the last post about her. The odds may not have been in her favor, but she WAS still ALIVE. You might want to wait until someone actually DIES before getting on with that "RIP" crap next time, especially if you claim to be a fan! Seriously, it was lacking in class and respect for for you to act as if she were already dead when she was not. I hope the poor woman never finds out what you all were getting on with here while she was in the hospital fighting for her life!

btod

Terrible grammar. Your editor needs to be fired.

Nancy

I worked with Zsa Zsa on "Don Adams Screen Test" and have photos/bio . she is older than 94 today . all the Gabors lied about their ages .. I used to know what it was . she is close to . if NOT .. 100, good for her. When she did "DAST" hairdresser told me about all the bumps on her head from facelifts, fine, but said (as did they all) I was in makeup room while she was being done/hair/makeup - never had any plastic surgery (knew her doctor too). I wish her well. You want to check out all there is about her? /credits
bio
You can see she did DO TV "Batman" for one, as I said, "Don Adams Screen Test" for another (I do have a press kit for that with photo or maybe two, not sure).
I do wish her a happy birthday and may she be comfortable in her remaining days.

YES, it was EVA who did "Green Acres" and she was usually a date with Merv Griffin. You can look her up or anyone, including me. at imdb.com

gobobluth

She was awesome in green acres! She'll be missed! RIP Zsa Zsa!

Nancy

GREEN ACRES/EVA GABOR

I guess no one can READ ? Zsa Zsa was NOT the star of "Green Acres"