« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Fergie -- Don't Pick on Christina Aguilera!

2/7/2011 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fergie is coming to Christina Aguilera's defense after she flubbed the national anthem yesterday before the Super Bowl -- claiming Xtina's "human" ... and everyone makes mistakes.

Fergie Black Eyed Peas

Fergie was on the Dan Patrick Show this morning -- where she admitted her own performance with the Black Eyed Peas also failed to meet her expectations ... calling some of her notes "pitchy."

Boom boom pffft.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

phil

they both sucked. and they both look liike ****.

Lisa

Yes! I agree with the comments regarding giving HEART the stage for the next stupidbowl halftime show. Ann and Nancy and the band can still kick some major azz on stage.

I didn't like the halftime show at all this year. Slash was the only highlight for me. I think they should have had him do the Nat'l anthem on the guitar - just Slash and the guitar no singing. He's done it before at other games. My next pick would be that new up and coming female guitarist...uh....what's her name....was going to play on MJ's tour....oh uh....ORIANTHI.

JB

Christina's performance was a real tragedy.. had to replay Whitney Houston's performance from 1991 on YouTube about 20 times to wash the taste out of my mouth. Fergie sounds like a nice person though.

Maria

Let's face the facts, Christina is a drunk, and others have firm beliefs, it's much more than that. She disgraced this country with her “rendition” of the American Anthem. Did anyone see not only the players look at one another, but our wonderful servicemen/women, looked shocked but couldn’t display it, because of their respect. And, Fergie,you’re a meth addict from yes, Hacienda Heights, we all know you here, and of your reputation, you can’t hide from that, so keep your mouth shut and stop protecting someone who made a total fool out of herself in front of the world. Fergie and the Black Eyed Peas, were horrible, so much, we turned the half time show off, pathetic. Jumping around and she can’t carry a tune if she had to, but dress half naked and that is a substitute for singing, you aren't what you think you are, seriously, you are pathetic, you all are such has beens, you had your 15 minutes, now go away. No wonder your husband cheated on you, all the meth you have or are taking, you look like a greasy 60 year old woman, and you always look so dirty. Go away.

jmurray110

Fergie sucked almost as bad as Christina. One mope defending another.

Rose lover

You dont dis the anthem!

Nvsion2007

in my days of school who ever done such mistake would get paddeled.

Dgrohl

um, debs, Christina Aguilera is actually quite talented, at least as a singer...talent wasn't the issue sunday. She simply froze and forgot the words.

Get a clue.

inezbar75

I thougt xtina was awesome didn"t know she blew aline give her a break.them black eyed peas were the one"s that sucked.

kathy

Well I was there, and in person, it sounded amazing!

Jenn

Yeah Fergie. If you ever try to sing a Guns N' Roses song again, I will push you off of the empire state building. Thank you.

linda

I never really like christina so this doesn't really surprise me. She should stop thinking about herself and get to rehab and be a good mommy

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12