Zsa Zsa Gabor -- SMILING in Birthday Photos!

2/7/2011 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Zsa Zsa Gabor celebrated her 94th birthday this weekend with a big giant chocolate cake ... and a SMILE -- super-impressive considering all she's been through in the past few months.

0207_zsa_zsa_gallery_launch
Gabor -- who was released from the hospital hours before these photos were taken -- is still bed-ridden ... but doctors say her infection is gone and her blood pressure has stabilized.

Zsa Zsa's hubby -- Prince von Anhalt -- tells us Gabor is finally acting like her old self again ... and he's optimistic about her future health.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Victoria

Prince von Anhalt is horrible. I very much doubt she wants her face plastered everywhere! She probably has no idea of what is happening. Cant we just leave her alone?

HarlotO'Hara

he's such an azzhole. he'll sell pictures of himself, posing with her while she's in her coffin.

CelticOne

I hate her husband.. complete A-hole!!! Bless her soul!

northern gypsy

lord luv her...happy birthday...what a trooper !!!

How now brown cow

So sweet! given what she has been through and beening 94 she looks awesome wow!

dd

******* u could have dressed her for the picture, she's still good looking so u failed once again..

Jae

I have a hard time believing she'd want people to see her like that.

Jeff

Why didn't they just put her to sleep like an old crippled dog? Honestly, why just take her leg at 94. what has she done in the last 40 years anyway?

Muppet

Happy Birthday to Zsa Zsa! I have to admit, her husband using this as a photo op saddens me. She's been through an extremly tough time and should be left alone until she is fully healed. I hope she gets her strength up and uses whatever is handy to clobber the idiot over the head for having these photos taken. lol

lee

She's still a beauty even at 94

Muppet

Posted at 7:15 AM on Feb 7, 2011 by Jeff

Probably alot more than you have done. What a sickening thing to say. You're a creep!!!

Gloria Unread

Zsa Zsa - You are absolutely marvelous, dahling!! :)

I know I'm in the minority here, but I really like the Prince! He's a character - and I don't think he takes himself seriously.

I also get the feeling that no matter what his motivations are, he probably spends a lot of time with Zsa Zsa taking care of her. If she's happy and doesn't have to spend her days alone, then that's all that matters!

HarlotO'Hara

I thought his name was Prince von A-hole?

Posted at 7:10 AM on Feb 7, 2011 by Ken

It still is but one day, not too long ago, while Harvey was talking to him during TMZ Live A-hole said he didn't like that and told Harvey to stop and Harvey did.

kp

the piece of crap husband could have made sure she looked like ZSA ZSA, she has always tried to look like old hollywood.

HarlotO'Hara

Posted at 7:15 AM on Feb 7, 2011 by Jeff

You need to be put to sleep...today.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments