Lindsay Lohan In Locks Down

2/9/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan prepped vigorously last night for today's felony grand theft arraignment -- by getting her hair did!

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Lohan, who will plead not guilty this afternoon to charges of stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Venice Beach jewelry store, got a haircut Tuesday at Byron & Tracey Salon in Beverly Hills. She was also rocking some noticeably plumper lips.

0209_lohan_videoWe'll be live streaming Lindsay -- and her new locks -- when she shows up for her 1:30 PM PT date with the judge later today!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ilovegossip

She should have gotten her nails done at the same time. Ewwww...that's how they looked at that Shoe store opening she attended. What "hollywood starlet" goes to a publicity event with nails looking like that.

Then again, I guess that's better than the F*U from the last time she was in court!

Jay

Geez you would think she was getting ready to attend the Golden Globes lol.

I sure hope mug shot number 5 turns out better than mug shot number 4 her hair looked very greasy in that one.

richloverhso1

Yeah i agree that finding the perfect match isn’t easy, but you will find him or she when the right time comes.My friends told me a great site ----RichFriends.org--- where you have the opportunity dreaming about dating a millionaire and make it true! you don't have to be a millionaire.but you can meet one. I thought everyone needed to meet some miracle if you are looking for a wealthy lifestyle !
-----------

ilovegossip

I hope she went back for a spray tan after she had her hair bleached...the bleach took the tan right off her face around her hairline!

I see she had her lips done though... ugh.

Scott

"by getting here hair did" ?????

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

MacDhai

I just don't get it ! What is the fascination with this "No talent, Junkie Pig" ?

Phreaky

Wonder if she owns that necklace she's wearing?

Loser

She clearly doesn't realize that the judge might make her stay in jail for her VoP, regardless of posting $100,000. And she clearly doesn't care.....which I find much more troubling

www.hairclub.com

Am I missing something. Lindsay is effing fugly. Send the ho to jail where she belongs. Maybe when she gets out her and Dina can do a gang bang with Ron Jeremy. The Hedgehogs Aventure in Lalaland.

John

"...by getting her hair did" Never had my hair did. Is this a new fashion trend, getting one's hair did?

Wiley

Yep. She's back to max quack. Getting ready just in case...

Loser

God, this broad is ugly

barbarianbabs

I got my hair DID last week.

Miss Mary

She might be tossed right to jail, so who knows when she can get her hair did again!!

DD

"by getting her hair did!" - Do people that write these stories ever proof read them? Whatever happened to professional journalists?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments