Lindsay -- My WHITE Dress Stands for INNOCENCE

2/9/2011 8:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wanted to make a statement during her arraignment today -- a fashion statement -- and consciously chose her solid WHITE dress to symbolize her innocence ... TMZ has learned.

Lindsay Lohan White Dress

Lindsay claims the white get-up -- a Kimberly Ovitz creation -- also stands for purity ... which would make a lot of sense if the damn thing weren't so short.

Innocent or not -- she looked pretty hot.

1022_courtroom_fashion_footer

bagladey

The white dress standing for innocence thing was as obvious as a sledge hammer to the side of the head, but is there a 14-year-old on staff at TMZ writing the text?

Becky

she doesn't act like a normal person because she isn't treated like one. she has been on probation way too long much longer than you or I would be. The system is giving her a hard time and it's bull.

HarlotO'Hara

dlisted's version:

"You're in a different situation now that a felony has been filed against you," Schwartz told Lohan. "If you violate the law, I will remand you and set no bail and your attorney won't be successful this time. ... You need to follow the laws just like everybody else. ... You're no different than anyone else, so please don't push your luck. And you can unclench your ***** and your nipples can exhale, because I can see all of 'em in that dress."

aquanet

and her big poutty fake lips stand for giving a better blow job.....so?

She's a joke. Skin tight, short stripper dress to court? Her lawyer should just slap her and quit.

DarrenBeckley

Lindsay looked HOT...Fantastic Dress...Wow, and Healthy as well!!

JLS

@poster 27-BECKY

What the eff are you smoking? Jealous? Anyone who doesn't like something is jealous?

Whew. Who could be jealous of LL? She's an addict and soon to be convicted felon. What the hell is there to be jealous OF?

Mikey

And your duck lips stand for dunce.

Kris

What is wrong with that dress. Its hard to tell from the picture but It doesn't seem to be overly tight and covers her body from neck to middle thigh. I'm neither for or against this girl, but many of you really need to relax and get over this. My first day at boot camp my drill sergeant told me, "worry about yourself and mind your own dam business." I think many of you on here need to heed that advice.

Dawning Red

I for one think wearing that short white dress was a great move on Lindsay's part. She's telling the world that she has nothing to hide, and that's she's really just like any other average 40-year old woman with cellulite.

Ruby

Kris- then why are you here? Practice what you preach.

Italia

TO: 27. who wrote:
"wow....it's hard to believe how jealous everyone is of her."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am so sure that everybody wants to be a lesbian junky alcholic on probation, robbing jewelry stores, commiting felonies, and half way back to jail.

Sounds like a dream come true. (Not)

Mikey

You can see through her strands of hair that she's going bald.

laughingmyassoff

Hell I nailed it and Harvey called me on it. It is Lindsay Lohan Meets Sharon Stone from "basic instinct".

Jen

Yea, b1tch is totally guilty, she has always been a theif and pure? Purely a skank....

Sue

Lets see:

lips puffed
hair roots done
spray tan
tight dress
sunglasses to hide her lying eyes
nails painted
smirk on her face

only thing missing is Cigs in her hand.
White dress means innocense, my ass !! This proves this girl is as stupid as they come.