Frankie Muniz & GF

Cozy Date After Gun Incident

2/16/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Less than 24 hours after Frankie Muniz allegedly pulled a gun out during a nuclear fight with his girlfriend ... the couple went on a nice, normal date like nothing ever happened ... TMZ has learned.

Frankie Muniz

Multiple people close to the couple tell us the former "Malcolm in the Middle" star and Elycia Turnbow spent a romantic evening at the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale on Saturday night and seemed “completely carefree.”

The romance continued just a few days later -- when Frankie organized a special Valentine's Day dinner for the couple ... and even sent out a tweet that read, "The table's all set for Valentine's Day dinner … I love @elyciamarie”

As TMZ first reported, cops responded to a domestic incident at Frankie's home on Friday night -- with  Elycia telling police Frankie attacked her and then held a gun to his own head.

0215_frankie_muniz_footer

go home!

Ew. Loser.

e33

Frankie is a whipped bitch. Grow a pair dude, you're being taken for a ride.

Bonkers

How in the hell does this dude even have a girl friend? She looks like she could do soooo much better. Dude's beat.

So What

I would love to take her from the behind. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM would be good and I might go for seconds. Oh sweet heart your boy friend can watch too. LOL

Sluticus

Just when you thought there were some normal child stars.... Nope I am just going to watch from afar as I bet this is just a glimpse of what's to come. It's a shame his GF is cute. I'm taking bets the things will be quiet for a year or two then he will have one or two incidents then in a few more years a grand episode of craziness. Follow me on twitter at sluticus

Lets Be Honest

It's called damage control, guess he couldn't afford a $59 Southwest flight so they could be photographed at a Hollywood restaraunt.

This guy is so stupid that he doesn't realize he is the first rung on her gold digging ladder.

We'll hear more about "Francisco", drugs, guns and then the E channels true hollywood story.

silentstarling

He needs to get circmcised. Filthy, stinking foreskins are known to cause insanity.

Landshark

Isn't he Charlie Sheens illegitimate Love Child

jean

you know, she would still be with him, if he worked at ( RADIO SHACK).

Dan

elfpuck

Elycia Turnbow has had a major nose job, doesn't look pretty.
Maybe he is just pissed because of his receding hairline.

Whats up lately with all these good looking women with these creepy looking guys?------ MONEY MONEY MONEY

kawika

Cut the little arrogant NOBODY little Testicles OFF.
I wouldn't consider that little Pee Wee, anything.
I wouldn't go see him if he was in my Backyard.
Who, the HELL does he think he is.
A Little PUNK.....
Can you spell LOSER ________

sandra

In his picture he looks like hes on meth or cocaine & only someone pulling a gun to himself and being violent to GF makes sense he needs to lay of that ****

Steven

Man his is a ***** i would of thrown that bitch out my house and dat would of been it

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3