Frankie Muniz 911 Call

'I'm a Celebrity'

2/18/2011 7:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made the night Frankie Muniz and his girlfriend got into a huge argument ... during which Frankie can be heard telling the dispatcher, "I don't want to make a big deal because I am a celebrity."

Frankie Muniz 911 Call
As TMZ first reported, Frankie and his girlfriend got into a crazy fight -- during which she claims Frankie punched her and held a gun to his own head.

In the 911 call, Frankie can be heard telling the dispatcher that his girlfriend is "trashing the house" and "she's hitting me in the face."

When the dispatcher asks Frankie for his name, he tells the woman, "I don't want to make a big deal because I am a celebrity. I don't want there to be a big deal."

His girlfriend can be heard yelling in the background, "You just hit me!" Frankie yells back, "I did not hit you. You punched me in the face."

Frankie eventually gave his name. No arrests were made.

Carvey

I'm sure that at some point in the near future we will hear a 911 call from Frankie's girlfriend explaining that Frankie is down stairs and has fallen and smashed his head but that she can't go down to help him because the sight of blood makes her queasy.

Run, Frankie! 'da bitch is gonna Coleman you.

thelordofhowlingwolves

At first I couldn't stop laughing at this whiny little bitch of an excuse for a man, and then I caught on to something that really pissed me off: I have had a few run-ins with the law over stipid f*cking c*nts who tried to get me on domestic violence, and from my experience, in california, even if no one presses charges, when there is a domestic violence related incident someone must AUTOMATICALLY get arrested (usually the guy), my point is that she clearly says, "You just hit me!" and he says, "You punched me in the face." So why the hell didn't one of these two stupid m*therf*ckers get arrested? And he is NOT a g*ddamn celebrity, but even if he were, so the f*ck what!

travcm

1. He obviously didn't want this to go public, which is why he said "I'm a celebrity". It has nothing with him trying to talk himself up like some of you idiots are implying. If he's big enough for TMZ to make a big deal out of him, then he's at least somewhat of a celebrity. He had the presence of mind to call 911 and worry about this going public as it has.

2. Don't act like you feel sorry for this guy who, before hitting 25, made 10 times more than most of you will in your lifetimes. He's good with his money and could never work another day in his life. Who cares about his hairline? Grow up.

3. Don't envy him because his GF is better looking than you or your significant other.

4. Sometimes people need help, which is what 911 is for. I honestly don't believe this stuff should be allowed to go public. Regardless, none of you know the intimate details, who was right or wrong, etc,.. No need to speculate the most negative things possible all day because you truly are envious of both of them.

Brian Radigan

I feel bad for these child stars. Sure they have money and if spent wisely they're set for life. The problem is they peeked professionally before 18 and will never be that successful again.

Carvey

Posted at 6:16 PM on Feb 18, 2011 by thelordofhowlingwolves

---

Because California law doesn't apply in Arizona - the state in which this incident took place.

Carvey

Posted at 6:16 PM on Feb 18, 2011 by travcm

---

Hi Frankie.

Don Alex

He has the kind of face that says "guilty as charged, whatever the charge". Besides, anyone who would act in a show with a title as goofy as "Malcolm in the Middle" should do prison time for that alone.

thelordofhowlingwolves

NOT jealous of these two losers at all! Just wondering why Lindsay is going to jail and this little ***g*t goes free! LOL BTW, that was priceless when the 911 dispatcher called him "Tracey" hahahaha!

casting couch

Dump the drunk abusive bitch! Look after yourself first, Frankie dude.

Cartman

Hey travcm, if you are so rich then buy some hairplugs ya little midget. LOL

PS Your career ended 5 years ago so you need to say "before he was 20" instead of 25.

Rufus T. Firefly

Ha ha he sounded like a whiny scared little bitch!! Nearly on the verge of tears!!! LOLLOLLOL.

Sociopaths are Sad

Okay, I felt really sorry for him when I heard that tape. That being said, I am 100% certain NO ONE is envious of these two. Rich, not rich...NO ONE is envious of some crazy abusive chick in her 30s and her whimpering whipped BF. It just sounds like a completely sad situation all around which is only going to get worse.

d

Frankie spells his name wrong to the dispatcher
he spelled it f r a k i e

Rotter

New research says that men who start going bald by the age of 20, are more prone to be diagnosed with prostate cancer. Just saying....

Sociopaths are Sad

#50. Rotter: New research says that by the age of about 80 ALL MEN have the beginning stages of prostate cancer (google it). Just saying....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments