« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Charlie Sheen

I'm Ready for Another 'Major League'

2/21/2011 9:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen says he's ready, willing and TOTALLY DOWN to play Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn in another "Major League" sequel ... as long as the powers that be will greenlight a script.

Charlie Sheen Major League Sequel

Sheen just appeared on "TMZ Live" -- where he told us he's doing everything in his power to get a "Major League 3" movie on the big screen.

FYI -- Charlie knows the 1998 movie "Major League: Back to the Minors" is technically considered "ML3" ... but Sheen considers that movie an "abortion" -- and doesn't think it should be counted with the rest of the series.

CNBC's Darren Rovell solicited possible subtitles for the new "Major League" on his twitter. Vote for your favorite (right).

1026_charlie_sheen_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sean dell

CHARLIE SHEEN IS BOSSSSSSSS

moussemaker

I wonder for how many abortion Charlie has paid in his lifetime...

Davey Boy

The first was excellent and the second not so much. Perhaps three time's a charm.

ETM

i can't wait for the wrap-party!

Kàt

But is a major league ready for you? My bet is to go with someone less disgraceful.

Hey Now

I'm not too into the baseball thing so definitely wouldn't go see a movie about it.

Hey Now

Maybe Charlie and Emilio can do "Men at Work II" and put some other crazy spin to it. Like now they're not garbage men, they're older and they are now - I dunno - I'm sure they can think up something. That could be pretty awesome if it was funny and they did it right. I can't even think of what they would do - but that's why I'm not a movie writer or director.

frank

Wouldnt see his garbage movie he's done, see how he dissed harvey what a piece of sh*t he is

Mike

If he considers Major League 3 an "abortion," I hate to think what he calls the thing swirling around inside Kacey Jordan.

Areader

MLB will never let it happen!

Anya

Oh puhleeeeeezz! He's ready only for the psych ward.

Michael

Charlie don't be an idiot that franchise is dead.

Tom Berenger is so fat right now he looks like one of those old fat veterans from WW2.

Wesley's Snipes ****ed up by not being in the second which went down hill with Omar Epps.

Though Omar is doing well with House and lets not screw that up.

Corbin found his calling playing a bad ass judge in JAG, he's done with acting.

And that cold hearted bitch woman hadn't made a decent movie since The Secret of My Success.

Franchise is over, you want to bounce back big time do a SEQUEL TO TERMINAL VELOCITY that was a bad ass flick.

Though Wesley tried to **** it up with Drop Zone (and Failed) Charlie you can revamp that.

TERMINAL VELOCITY 2: Red Gold

Sugarbutt

Sorry Charlie, but we all know cokeheads have problems with their contacts. Your glasses make you look like a junkie dork.

Joann

Only thing Charlie should be ready for is getting off the drugs and booze and STAYING OFF THE DRUGS AND BOOZE.

Italia

Everybody is on board EXCEPT Charlie?

I find that hard to believe, especially since Wesley Snipes is in prison and CAN'T be "on board" to do another "Major League."

I did love the original "Major League" but by the time they did the sequel I guess Charlie wasn't available becauase he wasn't in it, neither was Wesley Snipes. I think Tom Beringer WAS in the sequel, but I don't remember. Too long ago.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments