Justin Bieber

Cuts His Hair --

The PHOTOS

2/21/2011 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The very fabric of the universe was altered today ... Justin Bieber got a haircut ... and it was unveiled on TMZ Live!

Justin Bieber New Haircut
The Biebs underwent a little snip-snip today while on the set of a music video for a song he did with Rascal Flatts -- that's Gary from the group (above) having a little fun with the scissors. (Ed.'s note: Kids, don't play with scissors

On TMZ Live today, Justin said the actual cutting was done by his regular hairdresser Vanessa. He said he was a little nervous about the cut, but he "wanted to change it up" and he thought the cut was "kind of a mature look."

They grow up so fast.

UPDATE:  The hair that was cut from Justin's head has been collected and will be doled out to a few organizations for charity.  TMZ is getting a lock and we're going to use it to raise money for some animal charities.

scott

Just in time for the shooting of VH1's 2011 series
"Where Are They Now?" It would be big news had he not got a new doooo.....all W.A.T.N.? profiled peeps got new haircuts before the filming of the show...Leif Garrett, Todd Bridges, Danny Bonaduce,80's MO duo WHAM, Cyndi Lauper...and on and on.

Cecy

WOW i was never a Bieber fan, nor was I a hater, but picture 2,my my makes him look hot?

bamlak

i lkwe him better than before

malin

The hair looks better, but he still looks ugly and 12 year old.

Elizabeth Van Der Hoof

I know people are really upset that there will be no more hair flips from Justin Bieber, but I personally like his new haircut. It makes him look older and more mature. This change was needed for him to gain more respect from males and elders. I think this was a great decision for Justin.

BELIBERLOVA PRISCILLA

i love it he looks 16 now but imma miss his sexy hair filp.^^ he just cut it so he can date selena gomez! hair grows other belibers,i noticed that so much fans are dissapointed but it will GROW dumb asses. justin keep beeing a great insperation and NEVER SAY NEVER !=]

Alexa

WOW. You look great :D Im digging the new do!

puppy454jj

Hey! He doesn't look SO bad. I was never (actiing like a 10 year old that has Beiber Feber) "OMG! Justin Bieber is a hottie! Luv his music, luv him, and soon HE will luv ME! We will SOOOO get married!". No way, jose, but I was like that and probably never will. I'm just saying his hair looks ok, and those haters I feel bad for you cause I learned you shouldn' hate them cause others "love" him. He's a nice looking guy and his hair looks pretty good. Just saying.

madde

as much as I hate Justin ( I can't stand that bastard), I have to say I like his hair much more now then before. He dosn't look like a 12 year old girl anymore haha

Unknown

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO * takes breath*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY GOD WHY??!!!

Shelle

Hahaha. Bye career.

KaylaPaigee

You Look Greaat !
Love It .

samaira

nooooooooooo earlier it was awsome

Amy

Why is the guy from Rascal Flatts cutting Justin Bieber's hair???? LOL!

jalisa gibson

i love it bieber. it looks good ,but yyyyyyyyyyy????