Justin Bieber

Cuts His Hair --

The PHOTOS

2/21/2011 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The very fabric of the universe was altered today ... Justin Bieber got a haircut ... and it was unveiled on TMZ Live!

Justin Bieber New Haircut
The Biebs underwent a little snip-snip today while on the set of a music video for a song he did with Rascal Flatts -- that's Gary from the group (above) having a little fun with the scissors. (Ed.'s note: Kids, don't play with scissors

On TMZ Live today, Justin said the actual cutting was done by his regular hairdresser Vanessa. He said he was a little nervous about the cut, but he "wanted to change it up" and he thought the cut was "kind of a mature look."

They grow up so fast.

UPDATE:  The hair that was cut from Justin's head has been collected and will be doled out to a few organizations for charity.  TMZ is getting a lock and we're going to use it to raise money for some animal charities.

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36

diana aguila

I Love You Justin Bieber !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plese Come To San Diego please i beg you

SERBIA

Justin's haircut is now much better than it was before the cut, when my hair grow i will cut something like he is. Beacuse i think that will fit me ok, if the haicut don't fit me i will cut like i always do :)) big hug for J.B. And please come to the Serbia, we need you :)) YOU'R FANS FROM SERBIA

hillaryjackson13

nice picssssssssssss http://www.style-people.com/justin-bieber-beautiful-style-fall-2011/

ann

Everybody is all ga ga over his hair. When is someone going to tell him to pull up his pants? Gross

Abdul Ghafoor

Hello Justin Bieber how are you? i am fine here .I read about your profile I like it and decided to knock on your door because of your feeling which you type on your profile.I am Abdul Ghafoor from Pakistan. I did my Graduation. I am living with my family here in Pakistan. I am new user. I am simple person. Doing little job. I want to make some friend so I am knocking on your door because friendhip is 1st step of any relationship. Can I make you my best one …. Take care best wishes for you and for your family…. Cell 00923126250265 agmghafoor@hotmail.com

michelle

justin bieber i love him

logann

justin looks so fine.

emily

hottyyyyyyy

miray

justın bieber seni cooook sevıyorum

Kaitlyn

He is so cute i just wanna tell him that i want too marry him and im 10 jeezus!

jerniece bieber

he is cute with his hair cut but it wasent like he wasent without his hair cut :))))))))));}}}}}} love u justin

maleana

wow i like justin

mohiz

nice man you r looking so nice..............................

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36