Deena from 'Jersey Shore'

Making Her Mark

2/22/2011 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She doesn't have a catchy nickname or any discernible talent, but that's not stopping "Jersey Shore" cast member Deena Nicole Cortese from positioning herself to make a little dough off her newfound fame.

Deena Nicole
TMZ has learned Deena has applied for a trademark on the name "Deena Nicole" -- and the logo shown above -- under the category of wearable garments and clothing (such as shirts, pants, hats, lingerie and outerwear).

We're told Deena doesn't have any specific deals lined up, but is just trying to be smart by securing the trademark now ... just in case.

For once it seems Snooki and Jwoww have set a good example.

Jim in Cali

who cares about this tramp and please pick up your dirty underwear Deena. I know it was yours. (if u saw the last episode u know what I'm talking about)

boner

wow I thought J-Woww was ugly, now this one takes it all, FUGLY as hell, and a big fat neck. where do they get these skanks from?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

thats one nasty looking girl there..where is she going to market her clothing line? in a homeless shelter

Kookamonga

This overly made up, spoiled narcissistic bimbo can't wait to launch her line of cheap hookerwear!

Dave

Wanna know the definition of confusion?

Deena and Snooky are in a bar. It's closing time and you tell your buddy.....YOU GET THE UGLY ONE

DUHHHHHH

geowhiz

Excuse me for a minute, I have to go outside and throw up.

SoThere

Yeah, good luck with that.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

this is how I imagine MiMi looks..heh heh...thats why she hates the world

bob

As scary as she is, even scarier is the prospect of there possibly being people out there who'd be willing to fork over bucks to get the look. I mean, achievable goals are a nice thing to have, but set the bar a little bit higher than this!

Joe

Yeah... when I buy lingerie for my beautiful wife, I want to see the initials of a little fat ugly old looking troll on it. NOT ! What is wrong with America for making low life losers into role models. I guess the producers don't care about today's youth, they just want to make money, but come on... this is one of the reasons why American youth can't compete with the youth from other countries when it comes to education. Let's wake up America !

Dave H

Shirts, pants, hats, lingerie and outerwear for overweight farm animals WHAT NEXT. Shes such a PIG

William

In a few years, she'll look like Roseanne Barr.

Jim

Posted at 3:29 AM on Feb 22, 2011 by boner

Exactly and what kind of lowlife moron would watch this garbage?

Ryan

Did she think of that logo herself? very creative and original ha

en Todo Momento!!

i bet she does a great job on a construction site...a lil manly lookin much?! danm girl.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments