Charlie Sheen's 'Goddess'

Marijuana Bikini Model

2/24/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's new girlfriend -- one of his "goddesses" -- is a stoned cold fox ... as in, the chick is a marijuana magazine cover model ... TMZ has, um, learned.

Natalie Kenly
The chick gripping the bong is Natalie Kenly -- aka Natty Baby -- a model regularly featured in "Cali Chronic X Magazine" ... who's such a pot enthusiast, she was even crowned, "Chronic Girl 2010."

TMZ sparked a conversation with Jeffrey Peterson -- co-editor of the mag -- who tells us Charlie began to pursue Natalie a few months ago after seeing her on the cover of the February, 2010 issue (pictured above).

We're told Charlie and Natty eventually connected through a mutual friend -- and the two hit it off. Jeffrey tells us ever since the two began their "whirlwind" relationship ... Charlie has been "very romantic."

Don't be surprised if their next date is at a Pink Floyd laser show.

0728_whatcha_smokin_footer_v2

who dat

Sound the train whistle, Sheen is a effn derailment in the works.

TMP

Seems as though someone going through a "self induced" rehab shouldn't really be dating someone who sells drugs for a living. (Not directly, but she's most likely a pot smoker if she models pot...ya know).

Seems like two steps back.

Mabye Sheen just has a problem with the ladies he chooses. Seems he'll fall "in love" with whatever skank pays him any attention. Even if he paid for the attention to begin with.

Sad.

PT

What a bunch of jealous losers preaching your 2c worth of wisdom. It's Charlie's money, he can spend any GD way he pleases, and to h*ll with all of you.

Fuck Celebrities

There must be a lot of golfballs stuck in garden hoses in her neighborhood.

haha

Charlie Sheen is getting less interesting everyday...drugs, hos, baseball...lather, rinse, repeat.

Byron Green

Charlies the man but his taste in chicks as he gets older is on the wane personally I like chicks with small firm breasts they are cute and dont sag like big water melons as they age I have an on and of with one of my best girl friends and 25 years on her small tits are as firm as the day I first met her.All these stupid broad that go for big breast surgery will rhue the water melon day and to all u ugly Charlie left overs thats one thing you can take to the bank as u will not be doing to much $$$$ $$$ hooking with your ugly tits draggin behind your feet when u walk the pavement walk each nite ,Common guys gimmie your take on tits! big ugly water melons or cute strawberry small cake.

Carvey

@Byron Green

I like breasts in any size as long as they are proportionate to the woman's build. I do not like fake boobs. I especially hate the over-inflated implants where you can actually see the outline of the implant through the skin. I actually find that repulsive. I've never seen a natural breast on a woman which I didn't like. Let's face it, a woman in her natural state is a work of beauty completely unparalleled in nature.

Jeanie

WHAT in the Hell is this gorgeous girl doing with old fogie Charlie Sheen??! I keep thinking to myself that Charlie's days of getting hot women (unless their hookers) are over..

Jeanie

LoL @ Comment #38

nigtmove

I want to be Charley Sheen for just one day.
I probably would end up leaning against the wall breathing hard and holding my side half way through but I would love to just give it a shot!

Amy

What an interesting story.

John

So much for "I'm no longer open for business" LOL!

dd

I'm sick of him now we know he is living in his own drug and perv world and he'll die because of it....Ok enough.

haha

Byron Green,
Variety is the spice of life, there is size and shape to suit every taste. I'm not a guy, but at one point in my life I considered breast lift surgery--that was until I starting viewing "before and after" photos and I thought the majority of the breasts were actually more attractive before. Meh.

Some men like watermelons, some like cupcakes, and some men like penises. It's all good.

AgentBlonde

OK, I'll try again. :)

Weed does little to no damage to a person's body, so if Charlie is able to curtail his other drug usage through the use of pot, more power to him. If he and his GFs smoke, I'd gladly join them. I live in SoCal, and have relatives in NorCal. :)

Instead of hating Charlie for his success and freedom, find something creative that will give you emotional fulfillment and just maybe, financial success. That's what I'm doing; makes it easier to love instead of hate.