Charlie Sheen's 'Goddess'

Marijuana Bikini Model

2/24/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's new girlfriend -- one of his "goddesses" -- is a stoned cold fox ... as in, the chick is a marijuana magazine cover model ... TMZ has, um, learned.

Natalie Kenly
The chick gripping the bong is Natalie Kenly -- aka Natty Baby -- a model regularly featured in "Cali Chronic X Magazine" ... who's such a pot enthusiast, she was even crowned, "Chronic Girl 2010."

TMZ sparked a conversation with Jeffrey Peterson -- co-editor of the mag -- who tells us Charlie began to pursue Natalie a few months ago after seeing her on the cover of the February, 2010 issue (pictured above).

We're told Charlie and Natty eventually connected through a mutual friend -- and the two hit it off. Jeffrey tells us ever since the two began their "whirlwind" relationship ... Charlie has been "very romantic."

Don't be surprised if their next date is at a Pink Floyd laser show.

0728_whatcha_smokin_footer_v2

AgentBlonde

AgentBlonde

OK, so now my first post shows up after my second attempt, although I only received the link for the second one. IT is slipping up, TMZ.

Carvey

@51

If you log in you won't have to bother with waiting for a link to be sent to you. My posts appear instantly (not always a good thing as I seldom spot typos until the exact second I hit enter).

Sammie

How much you want to bet either she or charlie has a pot card.

Anya

Money will buy most anything, and skanky little girls like this come a dime-a-dozen so it won't even cost that much. Charlie is just a pathetic, rapidly aging, brainless, creep on the fast track to the grave, who has to pay for every "friend" and "goddess" to hang around with him. Hard to believe there is anyone out there who would admire him.

Robert

nope TMZ's got it all wrong. Her main man is Hairy Chronic Jr...

sean

She looks like Olivia Munn from the Dailey Show.If he can ease his withdrawal symptoms then Smoke a jay,it is much safer than alcohol and crack..

Kari

And we're to believe Charlie has been successfully rehabbed? CBS---get rid of this loser. The show would be great without him, anyway.

Jeanie

"I posted a couple of weeks ago that Charlie would be better off smoking pot to reduce his dependence on other drugs. If he and his GFs smoke pot, I'll gladly join them any day. I have a great hookup in Northern CA.

So much jealousy disguised as hate on this thread. Write a script like I'm doing, or find something creative that will enrich you emotionally, if not financially so you can stop hatin', haters."

Posted at 6:28 AM on Feb 24, 2011 by AgentBlonde
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PULLEEZE do not write another word!! You are soooo ignorant! Recovering addicts can't take ANY type of drug, or else they risk relapsing on their main drug...So piss off and go kill some more of what brain cells you have left ya pot-head.

*P.S.,
Who on God's green earth would be jealous of old fogie sex addicted, drug addicted Sheen??

BroRo

SO WHAT? SO WHAT? SO WHAT?!

Jeanie

P.S., I was referring to comment #50 in my #58 post.

suza271

Doesn't anyone think this girl looks 16?

HarlotO'Hara

he's not dead yet? damn...well there's always this afternoon.

TXCinderella

I'm sure her parents are so proud. She needs to get that Girl Scout vest off, that is blasphemy.

Room Service