'Two and a Half Men'

Shut Down After TMZ Story

2/25/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned "Two and a Half Men" will immediately stop production for the rest of the season ... because of Charlie's escapades in the last few days ... most recently what he said to TMZ.

Two and a Half Men Shutdown
CBS and Warner Bros. say, "Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of 'Two and a Half Men' for the remainder of the season."

The decision comes several hours after TMZ posted a story in which Charlie Sheen challenged creator Chuck Lorre to a fight, calling him "a stupid, stupid little man and a pu**y punk that I never want to be like."

Sources connected with the production tell us ... Charlie's comments to TMZ were the final straw.

No word on whether production will resume next season.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

C

Praise the Lord, I hope it gets cancelled. I can't even stand to see it while channel surfing.

Annie

Wow!! I guess Charlie crossed the line with his anti-Semitic statements!

Puckett

Bastards

Whodis

It's about time.
So much for "winning" you loser crackhead.

electricgrl

GOOD. I can't uderstand why anyone watches this show anymore, you're putting money in this d-bag's pocket. I wouldn't care as much if he didn't have FOUR kids under the age of 10 he should be being a role model for and taking care of.

lolo

Hope Charlie saved some $$$$$$$.

missy

I guess Lorre is a p*ssy! I see a lawsuit on the horizon...

James

WOW! Charlie IS winning!

dolemite

How pissed must Jon Cryer and the kid who stars on the show with them must be? Think of the money Sheen just cost the two of them. What a putz.

diogenes

downward spiral is over. The show was already close to the end of its run and the cost of show was not worth the trouble Sheen is giving CBS. Everyone say Thank you to Charlie.

Toadless

I heard the time slot will be filled with the "Muslim Cosby Show"

Phreaky

And you KNOW Charlie will blame them for causing the crew to lose money - IT WAS YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR DRUG ADDICTION CHARLIE you POS

C7-Enforcer

Of course Lorre would whine like a little bitch and have it shut down for the season, he has Mike and Molly to fall back on. Just great CBS next why don't you ****tards then shut down The Mentalist, all the C.S.I.'s, and The Big Bang Theory. Charlie is spoiled and demanding but bottom line is he always delivers on camera. Lorre decided to respond and be a smart ass last week instead of biting his tongue, and well we just seen how well that worked. I hope you all are happy about ****ing us fans over yet again!!!

Andrettianna