'Two and a Half Men'

Shut Down After TMZ Story

2/25/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned "Two and a Half Men" will immediately stop production for the rest of the season ... because of Charlie's escapades in the last few days ... most recently what he said to TMZ.

Two and a Half Men Shutdown
CBS and Warner Bros. say, "Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of 'Two and a Half Men' for the remainder of the season."

The decision comes several hours after TMZ posted a story in which Charlie Sheen challenged creator Chuck Lorre to a fight, calling him "a stupid, stupid little man and a pu**y punk that I never want to be like."

Sources connected with the production tell us ... Charlie's comments to TMZ were the final straw.

No word on whether production will resume next season.

Danny

REPLACE CHARLIE WITH JOHN STAMOS ... **** no need for so many people to be without a job

gary

CHARLIE ..you are the man..

Ediijunior

I can not believe this series will end just because I love "Two And A Half Men" But I'm on your side charlie sheen!

Ass: Your fan from Brazil!

Lori

Again CHUCKLES...let's let the people in on a known secret of a drug addict...and something every woman already knows.

Any man who brags about all of the "tail" he's getting? Is the guy who can't even get it up. They talk a big game, but can't get IN the game.

Think of George Clooney, Gerard Butler...THE REAL MEN OF HOLLYWOOD...you don't hear a bunch of B.S. out of them...why? because they are ACTUALLY having all the sex YOU ONLY TALK ABOUT!
aahahahahahahahaha good luck Mr. Limpit.

Ediijunior

I hate those fan who criticizes o'que he does alright he makes a lot of **** like drugs etc. .. more I'm with him I am his fan and always will be!

Charlie Sheen is the guy you nothing!

By: Number one Fan! Brazil I'm pro you whatever comes!

virgosiempre

You don't have to be a ROCKET SCIENTIST to understand Mr. Sheen has several serious problems. Typical Hollywood indulgent behavior that helped create this madness. What about the other actors and crew members on the show? They lost their JOBS..
Absolutely revolting the mentality in Hollywood.

Mimi

Darren J. Day

People mention a drug addiction...
How his actions affect others on the set...
That his statements demean the credibility of others...

Think about this:
If this person was NOT a celebrity, but instead, a relative or friend of yours...
Would you be so quick to judge?
Or would you quickly, and WILLINGLY, lend a helping hand to assist that person through their trials and issues?
YES, Charlie IS in the public eye, more than the rest of us.
But Charlie has been a part of our entertainment lives for so many years.
We should be SUPPORTING him instead of blasting his recent actions. Reach out to him as fans of his work. Touch his 'inner' self with attempts to reach him personally, as a friend would do.
We need to REACH Charlie, AND everyone else who truly matters to us.
These are PEOPLE, NOT JUST OBJECTS TO ENTERTAIN US!

Disclaimer: I am NOT someone who closely follows the entertainment industry. I AM someone who is personally touched by the recent developments in Charlie Sheen's career. Charlie (aka Carlos) has been in the spotlight since I was a teenage youth. (I am now 46)
As his fans, I believe it is extremely important to REACH OUT to Charlie and express our concerns. This may be something that helps him get back 'on track'.
Its almost like parenting skills...
Obviously, fans mean a great deal to actors and performers.
As fans, and caring people, we need to 'remind' our closest friends and connections that we care!
We need to REACH Charlie and express our opinions.
Let CHARLIE make the decision that is right for Charlie.
If he fails us, then at least we know where we stand...

John Torrance

He should make the fight pay per view..that would get 50M

Rose

The real losers in this are the people who work longer, and much hard hours for a lot less money then this sorry ahole, he makes millions, and could care less about people who have to put food on the table, while he puts cocaine and prostitutes on his. Will not watch 2 1/2, read any books, or pay to see any movies this tool makes in the future. Forget the intervention, please just plan the funeral.

Walter

2 and half men should have been shut down after the first season.

It was the same sad sex plot in every episode.

Anonymous

"PLEASE STOP DOING STORIES ON THIS IDIOT! IF WE IGNORE HIM AND STOP TALKING TO AND ABOUT HIM HE WILL GO AWAY! HE IS A DRUNK AND DOPE HEAD! WHAT A WASTE!

Posted at 2:39 PM on Feb 26, 2011 by Mimi"

Mimi, TMZ isn't going to listen to your stupid comment. Now that aside, Charlie may be a drunk and a "dope head" but we don't care about his personal life. We care about entertainment, which to many come in the form of this TV show. Some don't like it, good for you, no one is making you watch it. But, to the many "haters" here.. get this into your head: Charlie was starring in a TV show that ran for EIGHT SEASONS. TV shows only air for that long if people want to watch them. That is all. I wish the show wasn't getting cancelled.

jrcole

IT IS NOT RIGHT THAT HE HAS PUT EVERYONE ELSES CAREER AT RISK JUST BECAUSE HE ID A DRUGGED ADDICT AND A BABY.I HOPE THEY KEEP 2 1/2 MEN ON AIR AND HAVE CHARLIE GO FOR REHAB OR DROWN IN THE OCEAN AT HIS BEACH HOUSE AND CONTINUE ON WITH THE CAST THEY HAVE.THEY HAVE A VERY GOOD CAST,FUNNY,TALENTED WITHOUT HIM I WAS SICK OF HIS SICK LOOKING A-S ANYWAY.GOOD RIDDANCE U SPOILED ROTTEN BRAT CHARLIE SHEEN.UR PARENTS R SO ASHAMED THAT AGAIN U HAVE PROVEN 2 B A SPOILED WISE ASS NOT A HARD WORKING ACTOR LIKE UR DAD,

Susie

Is Charlie misbehaving? Yes. Without a doubt. However, the one thing I am tired of is the WOMEN that misbehave and get more publicity and all kinds of deals to work!! REALLY? I am so tired of hearing of Britney Spears (got a tour), Paris Hilton (got a reality show), Winona Ryder (movie) and Lindsay Lohan (going to be on Kimmel? REALLY? You kidding me? Shame on you Jimmy.) And you want to crucify Charlie? Give me a break!!! If you want Charlie punished the QUIT glorifying all the crazy crap these women are doing. BE FAIR!

Find Stylists

I never really got into the show. I liked it when I watched it though. I was a little taboo for basic cable tv, but what show isn't these days? If you happen to be looking for a stylist in your area, click the link below!