'Two and a Half Men'

Shut Down After TMZ Story

2/25/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned "Two and a Half Men" will immediately stop production for the rest of the season ... because of Charlie's escapades in the last few days ... most recently what he said to TMZ.

Two and a Half Men Shutdown
CBS and Warner Bros. say, "Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of 'Two and a Half Men' for the remainder of the season."

The decision comes several hours after TMZ posted a story in which Charlie Sheen challenged creator Chuck Lorre to a fight, calling him "a stupid, stupid little man and a pu**y punk that I never want to be like."

Sources connected with the production tell us ... Charlie's comments to TMZ were the final straw.

No word on whether production will resume next season.

get real

Feel A Bit Bad for His Godessess On the Island with him when he gets the news.... Run Girls Run. Hope they have money for their own Flight Back to states and a Hotel room of there own.. Sheen going to Crack when he gets wind.

Rich Morey

This is really unfortunate as I really love 2.5 Men but it appears from the quotes on TMZ.COM that Charlie Sheen has really lost it. I hope he gets help and gets better. I can live without the sitcom and really hope Charlie and/or his family realize he is in serious trouble. I don't want him to end up like so many other talented stars -- dead at too young an age.

James

I warned the maSHEEN. I warned that mofo. Now he lost his job and dozens of others by associations. Loser.

Bruno

No matter how big a star you think you are, there is always someone with more money and power than you. Charlie picked a fight with the wrong guy this time.

Fidel's niece

Oh, the power of Ari...
if he can get his brother Rahm
elected for a mayor of Chicago,
he can surely get Charlie fired.

Amtrak

This is the funniest thing I have seen in forever! While I do feel bad for the crew (and I feel pretty certain they'll be compensated one way or another, contracts, etc), the bottom line is this is the best public pissing contest I've seen in years. It was like an old fashion duel...BANG-BANG!!!

Who knows. Maybe Charlie has some terminal illness (ya know, other than addiction), and he really just wants to live and die on his own terms. It would have been beautiful if the show continued, as #22 suggested, with him dead from an OD and the rest of the cast having flashbacks to funny scenes... realizing what an a s**** he really was. I bet even Charlie would have laughed his ass of watching that! Ah well.

I just heard the liquor bottles cracked open where-ever he is now!

Lori

End the show without him... shouldn't his character have died of a STD by now anyway?

Ivana Tinkle

What a shame!!!!
People- not just the other actors- there are ALOT of people behind the scenes, are out of work because CS can't grow up and keep his nose out of the blow and his d*** out of the hookers! SAD!!!!

get real

Yep. He was Not That wealthy To Push a Hit show and Hollywood away. His 1.2 Mil an episode got him about 400 K a week in his pocket after taxes and agent/ manager fees etc.

kickaboo

Really TMZ? I thought it was what you all copied from what Charlie said to Alex Jones on his show?

I think Charlie should not have said some of what he said, needs to get his thinking straight before he speaks...but this Chuck Lorre person is a straight up azzhole. ...a huge one at that. Break the cycle, Charlie.

JohnB

His gnarly new ho smokes cigarettes! Gaw'd! From bad to way worse!

carla

Chuck Lorre must be high if he thinks this show can't go on without Charlie. He's the worst part of the show and it would be better off without him. I'd watch a sit-com with Conchata Ferrell at the helm any day of the week! Hopefully someone smart out there snaps up this brilliant comedic actress!!

LaLaLynn

Never watched the show, so no loss. Wonder how long his money will last. Will he have to give up the private plane? Poor guy. LMAO

Linda2

Ahhh I think it was after that call in radio show he did today at 2pm that got him cancelled.

Sarah

Go for it Charlie! Nice to hear someone state the truth as they see it. Too much BS in the media already, good to hear someone say something that's totally off the wall and more true than anything I have heard in a long time!!