JC Chasez

SCUMBAG Broke Into

My Car!!

2/24/2011 11:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

JC Chasez seems to be a magnet for crime -- TMZ has learned the former boy-bander called the cops yesterday after someone broke into his car and stole a bunch of stuff.

JC Chasez Car

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Chasez was getting ready to leave his Hollywood Hills home Wednesday morning, when he noticed someone had taken $150 in cash and 2 pairs of designer sunglasses from his 2005 Mercedes SLS.

Chasez filed a police report -- and told cops he has surveillance cameras on his property that may have captured the incident.

It's the third time Chasez's had a brush with crime in the past 6 months -- back in November, Chasez scared off an intruder who was trying to break into his home. And days before that, someone successfully jacked thousands of dollars worth of music equipment from the property.

As for the car incident, we're told cops are investigating.

LIFEISGOOD

SL500, SL55, SLK55, SLR MC. NO SLS

SXiPPY

Damn you Lindsay Lohan, is there no end to your kleptomaniacal tendencies!?

Jim

Ok, what kind of idiot leaves $150 cash in his car, security system/alarm or not....stupid.

Posted at 6:59 AM on Feb 24, 2011 by canadiangirl

Heh, maybe he`s trying to make $150, he may not be as stupid as he looks.

Parisia

to all these bitter *******s, he lives in hollywood hills where things like that are not expected to happen since everyone is loaded. they keep forgetting that as long as the likes of lindsay lohan and wynona ryder exists, it'll happen!

erica

I feel bad for him. 3 burglary attempts in 6 months? No one deserves that. Think how you'd feel people.

in

Maby if he would have changed that stupid gay name, he may have made it close to Justin Timberlake. Looks like he's even trying to look like him.

CNAADA

The SLS did not come out until 2010, maybe you should be running this by your editor before publishing this.

Sifjada

Wow guys, really? He deserves someone stealing his stuff cuz he left it in his car? Grow up...

Poor JC, he catches no breaks ):

Fallopia Lopez

@CNAADA - Editor?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sorry, it just struck me funny that someone thought any journalistic professionalism went into a TMZ report...ah, gotta wipe my eyes...that was good.

MP

Were his doors locked? Alarm on? Did he leave valuables in plain sight? As I tell my family and friends, someone will break your window for a quarter.

shamyra

Leave JC alone damn it! Yes he made the mistake off leaving $150 in the car. He is human and we all make mistakes! Do all you downers have a home in Hollywood Hills, or Can sing like an angel? If not then shut the hell up! Jc I hope you find the bastard that did this you need to catch a break this time! <3 you!

Vanessa

JC, you are one of my favorite celebrities but why in the H*** would you leave $150 in cash in a Mercedes? Let alone in Hollywood? I live in the midwest where everybody knows your name and still wouldn't do that.
Does anybody know if JC's new ALLEDGED girlfriend (pictures of the two can be found at jc-chasez.net) was with him at the time? If you're going to leave that much money in the car who else would you tell besides the person you're with most? or trust most? Ya'll know the saying, "the person you trust most is the first to betray it." I'm NOT saying she did it, but I'm not saying she didn't. It could just be some weirdo off the streets. I'm just a bit curious. I hope it's not her, because he does look happy with her and he at least deserves to be happy. I guess will find out if the video comes out. Whoever, the "S***bag" is; hopefully they find him or her. Thank God JC wasn't hurt.

alex

An SLS did not exist in 2005...

Car Guy

JC's car is NOT an SLS but a black, SL55.

Car Guy

I agree with comment #9. That's the first thing I noticed, that the SLS was not made in 2005. There was the SLK, the SL and the $450,000 SLR. Get your facts right Harvey!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments