Charlie Sheen to Give First TV Interview

2/26/2011 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen will be sitting down for an interview with ABC that is set to air next week.

0127_charlie_sheen_tmz_bn_3
Charlie will be talking to ABC News' Andrea Canning during a special one-hour edition of "20/20" on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET.

This is why the five-second delay button was invented.

efnsteve

Let's just sit back and watch him implode.

Liz

I said it before and I'll say it again - media outlets need to stop giving him air time. If he isn't an actual lunatic, he sure sounds like one.

SayWhat

Get off my TV! I DONT CARE ANYMORE!

TMZ@Froggy.biz

He might attack and kill the interviewer. What a doped-up bum.

Sad sad

Oh, this will be good.

Julie

I almost missed this article... why are you guys shuffling the order of stories? Not good. Not good at all.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

They need a "911" button.

Brian B.

Man...I feel sorry for the person that has to interview him!!! Let's hope Sheen can curtail his raunchy dialogue.

Jake

Hope Bree Olson gets some airtime as well. I bet she has some interesting stories to tell.

cindyd

They're going to need longer than a 5 second button

Keiths Wife

Hope he gets rid of the stupid hat, cleans his clothes (at least washes his filthy hands) and show some courtesy. He is one nasty individual and I have to wonder if he bathes more than monthly? Ewwwww. Those ball players who went to his house; you guys are really lonesome and he must have promised you to head. No respect for any of you guys. ewwwwww p.s. I WILL NOT BE WATCHING AND PROBABLY WILL BE BOYCOTTING WHO EVER SPONSORS THAT PROGRAM. GUARANTEE IT!

documented_as_puzzling

seems fun in that of age this IS the U.S. do as you please if there is no harm to anyone else constitution made freedom built pay the f-ck attention to liberties therein sorta way - but then again there are those that goes the other way and to attempt to cloud laws with stale idealogy of hate of indifferance insecurities to be what it is other than when in a group of noise of hate pretending to be what it is not by any means and all the manipulation of that stated and what feeds off of it to take it out of context to call it its own in its safety of delusion ----

efnsteve

Posted at 4:39 PM on Feb 26, 2011 by Keiths Wife
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well that doesn't make too much sense now does it.

Jeanie

Maybe for the interview, ABC should have a psychiatrist nearby on the set...just in case Charlie goes Bananas. He seems as if he is having a psychotic episode and I surely wouldn't wanna be around him while he's in this disturbing volatile mental state!!

Zippy T. Pinhead

I have Hollywood friends in high places and let me tell you right now that old Chuck Sheen is now officially blacked balled. My source tells me that producers wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. They say Major League might still be on but not with Charlie. And these people say that it's not just Hollywood. They say he probably wont find work anywhere in the states.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments