Charlie Sheen:

John Stamos is a

Tragic Joke

2/28/2011 10:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen thinks the rumor about John Stamos replacing him on "Two and a Half Men" is a "tragic joke."

John Stamos and Charlie Sheen

Charlie tells TMZ, "If they do that then they deserve their failures and the follies."

But Charlie is getting all hot and bothered for nothing.  People directly connected with the show tell TMZ ... the off-handed comment about Stamos replacing Sheen was a joke.

We're also told there is NO plan -- at least not now -- to replace Charlie.

LongJohn69

The one I feel sorry for is..................ME! The stars make ungodly amounts of cash per hour. I'll NEVER feel sorry for someone like that.

Wendy

#14 Ativan

Kitty

Totally agree with #42 @L. Robert Downey Jr. would be a perfect replacement. Please do it CBS!!! I'll come back and watch the show again if you do.

Lisa

I'm watching him on Piers Morgan and I'm lost - who went after him with a ****tail fork? He won't say her name, but her initials are B.A. I think. Who is he talking about?

rp

If Andy **** is sober again, give him the chance to replace sheen.

Lisa

Well dang, TMZ censored the name of the fork. I am takling about a shrimp fork - (c*cktail fork). Who did he stick a fork in?

Lisa

Andy D*ck would be hilarious on that show! I agree!

Sad sad

Dazed&Confused It's a temporary sober. He couldn't even say on TMZ that he won't do it again. He's craving that **** right now. But the things that are coming out of his mouth are the deep rooted crap that he needs to deal with. Stuff comes out in desperation. You can't believe most of the stuff it's utter nonsense. But when he starts talking down about people it sheds some light as to what's internally going on with him. That part IS sad. He needs to know he is being a douchebag and a complete ****. He thinks he's king of the world. That he ain't. He didn't crack the Davinci code.

larsbars

They had a meeting at the Marmalade Cafe today in Calabasas. Chuck Lorre, Stamos, and the guy that produces Big Bang. I would bet on it.

haha

BA--Bea Arthur hahahaha

Puckett

I love the comments he just made about Dr. Drew. So true, what kind of quack goes on CNN and starts diagnosing the problems of someone he's never even met?

Dr. Drew should be ashamed of himself, for a lot of the things he's done. He's a Hollywood quack addiction expert with an abysmal track record of helping people stay clean.

marson

If you like two and a half men and want to see it back on the air google CBS and message them to put Charlie back to work. If you want to show Charlie your support his facebook page is Carlos Irwin Estevez. Show him some love guys.

Lisa

You know, after watching this interview I feel a little different about him. I don't look at him as harshly as I did for some reason.

He is a likable fella. I hope he can get his act together.

L

Robert Downey Jr. would wipe the memory of 'Chuckles' from 2 1/2 men, something that really needs to happen if it survives. Google CBS and vote for RDJ!!!!!

L