MTV Star Arrested, Smears Poop on Jail Cell

2/28/2011 1:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MTV reality show star Abram Boise must have been feeling down in the dumps after he got arrested this weekend ... because while sitting in his jail cell, he defecated in his hands and smeared it on the cell ... this according to law enforcement sources.

Abram Boise

Boise was arrested in Massachusetts by Lunenburg PD on two counts of defacing property and one count of indecent exposure ... after cops found him urinating in public.

But apparently his bowels weren't empty ... because law enforcement sources tell us he peed on the floor of the cell, was moved to a second one, and then he pooped in his hand and smeared it all over the wall of the second cell.

Abram has appeared in such reality shows as “Road Rules: South Pacific,” “The Gauntlet,” “The Inferno,” “Battle of the Sexes 2,” “The Inferno 3” and “The Island.”

In case you give a crap, Abram is scheduled to be arraigned today.

Davey

sounds like a reg night in the dirty burg to me

MIDNIGHT TOKER

thats gross....should have put a diaper on him and put him with a bunch of horney home boys

Jon

Sounds like something Lady GaGa would do for attention.

Jon

Is there still "no such a thing as bad publicity" after this ?

Marci

As detention officer there is nothing more despicable than to know that there are human beings like this kid out there and that we have to deal with them. No respect for the line of work we do. I know they are highly intoxicated and claim to not know what they are doing but I wish they could walk a day in our shoes when people like this kid come to jail and pull this kind of crap.

TXluvsMJ2

I guess I have a problem with "authority figures" myself because I think it's funny and kind of cool that this kid would do this to make his point. A tad extreme, but if you or the cops don't get the point after this, then I think you're the one with mental problems. Thanks for the laugh kid, wish I had the cojones to do something like that, and keep fighting the good fight.

JimmyB

His behavior seems like a sure ticket to another dumb reality show. Maybe he's a little more devious than we think. It's just his way of staying employed.

SNAFU

Did they stick his nose in it?

gingergirl

Why would TMZ publish such a destructive article is cruel. This kid is obviously tremendously stressed and needs H-E-L-P!!!

You should be ashamed of yourselves!!! YOU are the animals, not this young boy.

Here's a lesson from Canada....

Sandra

Wish there were pics of the creation he made on the wall.

What a Poocasso.

Mikey

Michael Jackson was Right!

janet

Who is this guy?

lowcountryep

I guess he didn't want to have is "**** pushed in".

Taylor

He must not be that big of MTV star because I am a MTV addict and had no idea who this kid was.

simone

my nose turned up just reading the title. ew!!!