TMZ Live -- More on Charlie's Wild Interview with TMZ

2/28/2011 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Want to know what happened behind the scenes of Charlie Sheen's crazy interview on TMZ? Plus, did The Oscars broadcast suck THAT bad? We answer these questions and more on today's TMZ Live!!!

022811_tmzlive2

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking the pic below!!!

0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

Dr Pepper

(0:00) Mike says Charlie Sheen's neighborhood is like "Disneyland for rich people."
(2:15) What was it like inside Charlie's house? (3:50) Was Charlie sober?
(5:45) What started the war between Charlie and "Men" creator Chuck Lorre?
(6:50) Charlie's attorney goes after Warner Bros. -- do they have a case?
(8:05) The Oscars sucked ... and Harvey isn't afraid to say it.
(10:15) An unbelievably satisfying Oscar fashion roundup with Anna.
(13:20) Mike had a question cheat sheet during his interview with Charlie ... but decided to ditch it.
(21:00) Charlie's two goddesses -- and his two kids -- were at his house today during the interview.
(25:58) Who should host The Oscars next year?
(27:13) Lindsay Lohan's grand theft case ... and why she's screwed if she's placed on probation after her likely jail sentence.
(28:10) Charlie dodged a bullet over his Plaza Hotel trashing.

Lilly

this "live" episode = FAIL

WILLIAM THOMAS MOORE

Loosen up , I don;t know who the person next Harvey now and then , the one who thinks he is a lawyer to be. The f--- word is word of the world.. if he thinks his kids are so protected that they cant hear so called bad words he needs his head examined . The f--- word is the most descriptive word we have in the English language .. So use it often .

Stacy

Since Harvey's source is Horowitz, what he's saying may not even be true !
How dare anyone even suggest jail for Mel when Oksana has OBVIOUSLY committed so many felonies, especially the glaringly obvious illegal recordings.
Something is VERY screwed up if the D.A. doesn't charge that disgusting criminal Oksana. Her gang of criminals backing her must be quite an intimidating group.

prl

i love that mike called himself a journalist. i read TMZ but never because of the "journalists" lol

Gary

Mike did what he had to do to get what will be a classic.

Phil

Exclusive:
Charlie spills his guts to G&C:

ecantu

They should get the old spice guy to host the oscar!! "Look I'm on a Horse" :)

Tan

Charlie's great and wild crazy, I love it. Don't forget to tell Harvey he's much bigger than that douchbag Maloof, she sucks.

LYNDZEE

That girl Anna should not be allowed to do the fashion. She has the worst style and fashion sense as far as i can see. Amy Adam's dress = Amazing! but her styling = TERRIBLE!!!!!!!! get a clue.

SandyDee

Are you guys at TMZ the new publicist(s) for Mr. Sheen. I'd put every dollar I own on Charlie is PRESENTLY being on drugs. Bring in any person who works in drug recovery and ask them if Charlie exhibits behavior of a current drug addict. Don't believe the fake drug tests. Ask him for a clip of his hair(and not off the top wig he wears) and I'll give 10,000 to charity if it comes up clean. Charlie is 100% on crack cocaine and meth and probably X also. I don't know why you would believe a admitted drug addict in deciding whether they're clean or not. Be truthfull or STFU!

Chloe

Mike, Ask Charlie about his Daughter Cassandra that was raised by his Dad, Martin. I am curious to know his relationship with her.I hope he gets well,,,

jojo

I'm not a doctor or therapist, but I know crazy when I see it. Charlie Sheen has lost his rabbit mind, and as usual, it's more fun for the media to exploit the spectacle than for his family and friends to try and stop the train. Maybe Denise Richards can talk to Britney's dad about getting a conservatorship for the poor fool until they can get his meds in order. Poor guy.

nancy laidlaw

he is done

MT2

Mike Walters = the Barbara Walters of TMZ.
Any relation?

Janet

First off, Mr Sheen, Have loved and adored you through your career! I watched the interview with tmz that was aired today. I found it to be from your words. I enjoyed it. My eldest daughter caught clips and agreed with me that at least you are being you. If there is anything in this world to respect it is being yourself. Wish more people could be that way. This chapter in your life will only bring you forward to better things to come. Your father also we have in films enjoyed. I think actually contrary to all your fatrher is proud of you. Thank you for once again being you. This publicity will make you billions.