Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Headed for Court

3/7/2011 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen has just made it official -- he's fighting Brooke Mueller in court tomorrow for custody ... TMZ has learned.

0304_Charlie_Sheen_Brooke_Mueller_TMZ_EX1
Sources connected with the case tell us ... Charlie's lawyer just gave Brooke's attorneys notice that they will ask a judge Tuesday to undo the restraining order prohibiting Charlie from seeing his kids.

TMZ broke the story ... settlement negotiations between Brooke and Charlie stalled this weekend because of several issues, including a requirement that a monitor be present when the kids are at Charlie's home.

0301_winning_footer_v3

groovypet2

WHO KNOWS BUT THE 12 MINS HE JUST DID WAS FRIGGIN GREAT. AND I HAVE BEEN BASHING HIS AZZ FOR DAYS. I LAUGHED MY AZZ OFF VERY GOOD CHARLIE WINEHOUSE. LIKE YA DUDE SAID ON THE PHONE THAT WAS LIGHT YEARS AWAY. KEEP IT AT 12 TO 15 MINS. AND GO SINGLE SOLO ::))))))))AND I HAVE A CONNECT WITH BETTY NOW TO MY GMA NAMED BETTY. AS WAS ALL THE WOMEN IN THE 30S. HENCE THE I GOT A BETTY :)))))

Kathyo

I wonder if Charlie realizes that a lot of us were on his side in the beginning with regards to the CBS situation. He made some valid points back then and I understood where he was coming from when he claimed that he wasn't doing drugs anymore and was ready to work and they were just being judgemental...my oh my how a week changes EVERYTHING. He is behaving like a delusional maniac and I really hope that last nights video is brought in as evidence for custody because otherwise I doubt a judge would be up to speed on ALL of his antics. I hate to admit but I can't make up my mind if he is just a complete arrogant a**hole or if he has really lost his mind.

me

He'll get his kids eventually, he will buy them back.

Money talks!

Wellington

I wonder if Charlie violated federal law with his comment about what he would do to children.

janet

Wow. New flash, film at 11.

Sheen, you simply OVERPLAYED YOUR GAME AND IT BACKFIRED.

Diana Fetterman

It's like watching a train wreck, so sad. He has so much to live for in those beautiful children but in the state he is in now, I hope the judge doesn't rescind the restraining order. Even his other ex wife doesn't let him see his children. I don't blame her.Enough is enough, Charlie, grow up.

shutupalready

Yawn

He's such a bore

Tellmewhy

Having your boys taken away- has got to be devasting to you!
I see your anger (crazy talk-words) and feel your pain! You're a wreck!! -Not sleeping or taking care of yourself!
It's hard to stay on top- when you're being knocked down-piece by piece-notch by notch! CHILL dude!Take a couple valium- and come down from your god-like flight in the clouds!Flying high and mighty constantly has got to be exhausting!You really must not like yourself--it shows! Find God- help humanity-ask for forgiveness-ask for help!!!!!!-Find the strength-to do the right thing!Focus! What you're doing-is NOT working!You're stinking and sinking....

Beeps

Kick both of them to the curb. This is getting sicker by the momnent and we dont make it easier. All he wants is speical attention as the late Bernie would say. Agood slap across the lips would be nice to give his tale

HarlotO'Hara

This clown is finished. It has just been reported that
Charlie has massive anal fissures.

Posted at 10:54 AM on Mar 7, 2011 by Mark s

charlie peen IS an anal fissure.

Joann

Only thing Brooke has to do is show the courts his Sheen's Korner podcast, especially the one from today and the judge will not only tell him to stay away from his kids until he gets help but request he be held for a mental examination.

SEER

GET LOST CHARLIE YOU LOSER! WE'RE SO OVER YOU! GO BACK TO THE PLANET YOU CAME HERE FROM!

Jim in Cali

Good. Its frickin scary a court would allow a bug eyed drug addict that's in inpatient rehab every day for four hours custody of their child. Charlie is clean and is a much better influence on the kids than that whore Brooke. Team Charlie and WINNING

shutupalready

Fat Chance this nutjob would get custody of the residence trash the way he's acting.

leslie

I WISH THE JUDGE WOULD DO A URINE TEST ON BROOKE, I THOUGHT SHE WAS IN REHAB?? THAT IS ALL THAT IS SAID WHEN HER NAME COMES UP SINCE NY'S IN COLORADO. CHARLIE ACTS GOOFY BUT KIDS SEEM OK THERE AND THEY HAVE NANNIES. BEING WITH THAT WOMAN WOULD REQUIRE BEING HIGH!