Fat Lady Hasn't Sung In Lindsay Lohan Theft Case!

3/10/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bulletin!!!! Lindsay Lohan's plea deal may not be dead after all.

0225-lilo-ex-tmz-04

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay will get a continuance in court Thursday so she can have more time to mull over the judge's offer -- which POSITIVELY involves jail time.

As we reported, no deal was struck Wednesday during a meeting in chambers with Judge Keith Schwartz, Shawn Holley and Danette Meyers.

Judge Schwartz previously made it clear ... if Lindsay didn't cop a plea Thursday morning he'd send the case out to a trial judge.

But we've learned the judge is now allowing Lindsay more time to mull over his offer.

The fact that Lindsay is actually thinking about accepting Judge Schwartz' offer is a huge step -- because she has been adamant up to this point that she will NOT go back to jail.

Lindsay tells TMZ, "I am ready for court tomorrow, and I believe that the truth will prevail through all of this."

FriendofLindsay

Well, all you losers, I'm going to have a few Red Bulls with Vodka, pop a few adderall, say a few Kabballah prayers and get a good nights sleep. I've got a meeting with some idiot in the morning, and Shawn says I can't miss it. I'll wear something spectacular and it will be about 15 or 20 grand worth of clothes and jewels. Bet that's about all you losers make in a year. HA.

george fudge!

It's just a shame that she didn't strangle herself with that necklace when she had it.

GUILTY! She should be sentenced for 15 yrs with no parole for being a repeat offender.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

You gotta be effing me? Continuance? For what?

I went to the store today, got my popcorn and vodka, I was all ready to enjoy the show!

Lori

Lindsay better starting acting SMARTER THAN THE ROCKS and listen to her lawyer...take the pleas Dumb A*S and keep you nose clean...you're doing time regardless...but you'll rot in jail waiting for a trial.

God! can HOHAN get any more STUPID than she already is?. WOW.

FriendofLindsay

Posted at 7:18 PM on Mar 9, 2011 by FriendofLindsay

Sweet, hey take 20-30 xanax Bars with those drinks, they're the white 2mg ones, You'll sleep great!!!!!

Posted at 7:20 PM on Mar 9, 2011 by therock
_________________________________________

Oh Daddy! You're always saying that. I think that's so sweet. I'll meet with you tomorrow or the next day to get some, cuz Ali already took my last ones today to cope with the paps.

Sheeple Herder

So it's one of these things causing a delay:

1. The 'doctor' at Home Depot refused her Carvel card for her duck injection caulking material.

2. Her Carvel card was rejected when she was trying to buy a white Bronco.

3. She's too busy casing other jewelry stores to destroy and sue.

4. A new brand of vodka is being released somewhere and she needs to find a way to get past security (see #1).

5. All of the above.

I'm voting for #5.

Phreaky

Who are these Blohard weirdos? The ones begging people to vote not guilty on the poll and saying she is innocent?
Pull your head out of your rear!
Idiots.

yo

She better um, decide?

mondo

Just so you know...Lindsay may very well be Gang Raped Repeatidly while in jail...One girl was raped with a dirty toilet plunger!!! They should not make her go!!!

~db~

I'll believe the continuance when I see it. Till then, I fully expect to see the 6th in a never-ending series of LiLo in her pretty orange jump suit.

Sheeple Herder

Speaking only about toilet plungers, why hasn't someone made a Lindsay Lohan toilet plunger yet? If ever there was something positive that could be done using her face as a model, that's it! Someone could get rich right now marketing one!

FriendofLindsay

Daddy, you can call me on my second phone. You know the #8245, K? Don't forget the K too, it's so special.

Lisa

The truth being that you stole the necklace. Go to jail already.

bobbydemhunter

Wow I Got a free Gucci Bag and heels here! Ballin! - http://freeguccibag.tsd.to

Phreaky

Posted at 7:47 PM on Mar 9, 2011 by tgrfan42069

You're trying to reason with loons.