Oksana Will Sue Mel

3/12/2011 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva will file a civil lawsuit against Mel Gibson ... this according to Oksana's lawyer.

0309_oksana_TMZ_EX2

TMZ reported on September 16, 2010 -- just after Oksana hired Daniel Horowitz -- Oksana would file a lawsuit alleging battery, emotional distress and defamation.

We spoke with Daniel Horowitz and asked if Mel's no contest plea in any way changes her plan to sue. Horowitz said, "Our position hasn't changed."

Mel's plea bargain won't help Oksana in a civil lawsuit, because Mel did not admit to guilt.

Previous 15 Comments | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84

Lori

What do you call a bunch of people who spend over 11 months viscerally tearing apart a woman they don't really know?
Vultures.
A group of vultures is called a wake, committee, or venue or in this case; Team Mel.
Team Mel has not contributed one good thing to society. They have not saved one domestic violence victim. They have not saved one woman or child from abuse. They have done nothing constructive, nor contributed anything worthy in the 11 months they have been posting.

Lisa, you mentioned those of us who have been gone, but "suddenly' appeared yesterday and today, Well, we aren't obsessed, that's why we come and go. There's no way we would spend hours/days/weeks/months pouring over crap trying to dig up dirt on someone we don't really give a rats ass for. We see the facts, and have our opinions, and it's as simple as that.

People look at Team Melers and think you all are just a bunch of wack jobs. I say your more like nasty Vultures. That's just my opinion. Just wanted to share this with you cause it's been on my mind and I needed to release it.

Posted at 10:53 AM on Mar 13, 2011 by irish35
============================================================

OH, THANK YOU IRISH35! FINALLY A WELL WRITTEN DESCRIPTION OF "TEAM MEL" I TOO FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THESE "WOMEN" (I'M ASSUMING THE FOR THE MOST PART IT'S WOMEN) HAVE SO MUCH TIME AND VITRIOL TO EXPEND ON A WOMAN THEY DO NOT KNOW...WILL NEVER KNOW...AND ON A MAN WHO WOULD NOT PISS IN THEIR MOUTH IF THEIR GUTS WERE ON FIRE.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

twilightmom

Thank you - ironic, or whatever - and hello! As you might expect, I have spent my time listening to Oksana's music. The latest news have though made me read some blogs - everybody's still here - nothing new under the sun. Soon I will dive into the universe of Oksana and the inspired music she made before Mel Gibson crossed her way. I'm such a fool who keeps waiting for you It's so sad - and beautyful It doesn't matter anymore It doesn't matter anymore It doesn't matter anymore One day in heaven Save a little space for me http://www.myspace.com/ 110099962
Posted at 6 :35 PM on Mar 12 , 2011 by Sorntolc
-------------------------------

::gag::

curious

this face,,,,,makes you wanna puke,,,,,how blind could one be,,,

THE BEAVER

Oh, Oksana and those big azz sun glasses of hers!
Has anyone ever watched The land Of The Lost before? Oksana reminds me of one of the monsters that were on there with big eyes. LOL

alexsmth114

I think she is going to use her own money!!..

Previous 15 Comments | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84