Ke$ha -- High and Waisted in New Bikini

3/15/2011 1:50 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her industrial strength mature black bikini showing off her girlish figure, pop sensation Ke$ha soaked her sexy bones in the waters off Australia on Tuesday.

0315_kesha_bikini_launch
The 24-year-old has let herself go two-pieces.

0712_bikini_babes_footer

Diyo

A piece of 2X4 plywood is curvier than this poorly strapped burrito.

ashli

f _uCK all you bitches. didnt yall just get done applauding the boy for his bodyslam against a bully n type how lame bullies are and "its so sad" blah BLAH.... n here you are bullying someone for the way she looks and way she dresses. shes not even obese/ fat. shes pretty natural as far as breast/ skin color /liposuction/surgery are concerned n yall still sit here n bitch.
get a ****ing life.

true

Betweenn Ke$ha pretty and Lady GaGa pretty who wins

alyssa

Speechless....how old is she?

THIN LIZZY

She's been drinking too much. But she's like 6ft tall so that has a lot to do with it.

6one9

Two words of advice for Ke****!!!
1. Stylist 2. trainer
You can afford it! just sayin ☺

Demi

HOMEGIRL IS PUT TOGETHER LIKE A BULLDOZER.

Your Momma

She needs a personal trainer, her body looks like she is 65 years old and what in the hack type of bikini bottom is that. I have some grannie panties that look exactly like those.

Muppet

She looks fine to me. Maybe it's her bathing suit choice that people aren't liking? Either way leave her alone! Would you rather she was anorexic?? Stop the bullying people!

kim purdy

Pretty mean, people! The bathing suit is a disaster, but give the poor kid a break!!!!

cb

MOOOOO .. COW. why is her front pulled up past her belly button?? LMAO

Carl

It will be good to see here in a few years on one of those VH1 One Hit Wonder specials.

Mark

I honestly think she wore that bikini thinking it was ironic since she's 24 and "hot".

I've seen a couple of her videos and they're so vain and deluded. They portray her as some sort of young sexy slut that has guys throwing themselves at her.
Now I'm just laughing and choking down vomit at the same time!

kim purdy

TMZ is a forum for bullying. Hey...I'm guilty of it too, but do we have to be sooo hurtful to these people? I mean would we all say or think these awful things if Kesha or others were standing right in front of us?

Chuck

Yuck!!! I knew that woman was nasty but man she's nastier than I imagined.