Ke$ha -- High and Waisted in New Bikini

3/15/2011 1:50 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her industrial strength mature black bikini showing off her girlish figure, pop sensation Ke$ha soaked her sexy bones in the waters off Australia on Tuesday.

0315_kesha_bikini_launch
The 24-year-old has let herself go two-pieces.

0712_bikini_babes_footer

pstar

Looks like the Snooki diet is working out for her

Frank

"Granny panties" aren't something you want to see at the beach.

Deb

No problem with the body per se..... the main issue is this awful bikini! Everything is wrong with that!

morgan

I don't think she is fat...I do think that she should get an indoor pool so that she can have some privacy and so the public is not subjected to certain images. Not hating, just honest. And her music sucks :)

Josh

I don't really think it's necessarily fat, she just has some unfortunate genes. No wonder all her promo shots focus on her face.

Rosie the commenter

@Marjike

Seriously, I was looking at some family pictures of my mom in the early 90s when she was in her early 40s after having had 3 kids. She was on the beach and she had a perfect body, little waist and slim thighs and arms. Getting older and having kids does not = getting fat, just like young does not = super thin and toned, as our girl Ke$ha here proves.
It's about your natural body type more than anything.

Ashera

Wow.. bad, bad photos. Eck.

Gypsy

OMG, I can't believe she doesn't care what people think about her!!! I mean WTF? How can she have fun and live a happy life when she looks like THAT? She needs to read the comments here and change, quick, so that she'll be more pleasing to our poor eyes. Because, if she's going to be making all that money and living a life I can only dream about, she better understand that she needs to look the part! Ugh, I can't believe the nerve of some celebrities, not conforming to my ideas of beauty.

kelly

I'll comment as soon as I am done bleaching my eyeballs.

Mark

@Gypsy

Check out her videos dumb4ss,
She IS the problem when it comes to perpetuating superficial stereotypes.
Her lyrics are all about judging people based on looks! Apparently she never expected that SHE would look like THAT!

Either she needs to start actually reading her lyrics when they're handed to her by the actual talent or she needs to rethink her attitude.

kelly

@Mark Well said!!

Hime

@39- They don't use Photoshop in music videos, they just resize the image by cutting down on width and adding on length.

Scrum

Thanks for not doin' a 'Who'd ya rather: Ke$ha or Snooki'

bored

shes defiantly NOT fat shes just got a really weird rectangular body shape.

suckitbitch

I would seriously be wearing a Moo-Moo like Mrs. Roper status if I looked like that. Jesus, please do some abs or wear a one piece!! And please stop taking pictures of her!