Ke$ha -- High and Waisted in New Bikini

3/15/2011 1:50 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her industrial strength mature black bikini showing off her girlish figure, pop sensation Ke$ha soaked her sexy bones in the waters off Australia on Tuesday.

0315_kesha_bikini_launch
The 24-year-old has let herself go two-pieces.

0712_bikini_babes_footer

Carrie

She has no ass and should wear something that gives her curves and not a mans body.

V

Ke$ha...really? why? how?

That is wrong on so many levels, just swim with a tee and shorts when you know they are taking pics of you. You have a box shape and granny bikini. I am in my thirties with two kids and I have a better shape than that, and I still need to lose a few to prance around half naked on the beach. "if u ain't got it, don't do it". THAT GOES FOR SNOOKI TOO.

Tammy

She looks much older 24 and is, in my opinion, not attractive.

Steve

This just confirms my previous thoughts, she's disgusting.

Stupid People Hater

They must really photoshop(or whatever program is for videos) the hell out of her in her music videos.

SHOOTER12

Holy Cow that's some scary shiite

Ms_Tell

Nothing sexy about that. It does look rather man-ish. Also looks like the body of someone that does not get much exercise, let alone working out to tone up the really sad, problem areas, of which there are many. Not a healthy bod.

Stephanie

Gross...almost Snooki in a bikini gross!

Wallflower

She doesn't have the body that we are use to seeing on celebrities but I do think she is very brave to wear a 2 piece. I'm sure she has a mirror and knows what her body looks like but is not self conscious to stop her from living life freely, knowing that she could be photographed and ending up on blogs. I admire that because I am quite self conscious of my body and never feel comfortable enough to show it like she does. Good for her!

LittleJoe

What are they giving to these singer girls?
"Tiger juice"?
Why does she look 40 years old?

camaguey

Pictures of this unfortunately unattractive woman in a...uh...bikini hardly belong under the title $EXY $HOTS! She looks like a barn! Whoa! (So sorry.)

VP

Wow. Not sure what she was thinking, but that bathing suit does nothing for her. I do like some of her songs though.

pammie8

shes oddly shaped

lily

Whoa! Man she looks so old!

Hey Now

Oh, come on. She's obviously gained weight and is wearing an unflattering get-up, true. But I'd like to see you all in a skimpy bathing suit. I'm sure there's muffin tops and pot bellies galore.