Nate Dogg Dead at 41

3/16/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hip-hop star Nate Dogg died Tuesday after battling health issues for several years ... TMZ has confirmed.

Nate Dogg Dead
Nate Dogg -- real name Nathaniel D. Hale -- had survived strokes in 2007 and 2008 ... and was famous for his smooth vocal collaborations with Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Warren G. and Dr. Dre to name a few.

The Press Telegram in Nate's hometown of Long Beach, CA first reported his death late Tuesday night.

Nate was 41 years old.

Charlotte

you will be missed.. smoke everyday.. LOVE YOU NAY DOGG,,RIP

jayjrchizzie

Jah shall wash away...all me tears from me eyes... RIP Nate. From MaddWest 14 Nairobbery wit' much lah. Squash iT!! Three puffs fi me ganja. IriE.

Chris H

So sad...He was a great performer RIP Nate Dogg

Vitaman T

Part of the West Died, www.undadirt.com and youtube/undadirt

JULIUS

"I REALLY DO MISS U MEN,HP I'LL STILL AGAIN IN DA ORDER WORLD PEACE"

P ROCK

R.I.P. NATE DOGG LYRICLY DA BOMB!!

Ilano

Ey yo Gods, Thomian are the deepest fish made pieces of s*** a ***** will ever come cross in his life. These cats are the deepest fakes, fool and fish to think I front ever in this existence of mine. Thomian are the deepest *******s and antiman that I got something waiting for race wise and this bitchass bitchmade ***** will see 25 shanks, 10 Bottles, guns is one, Machettes and **** all out in the hood. Thomian are,in elivate above it,is gangstas life, Fishmade fakes ass bitchmade homosex *****. 1

Artist411

OMG. Had no clue about this, was just watching Gangsta Nation video and it was told in the comments, had to check..

R.I.P. Nate Dogg

Joshua Fields

Hey Meanie.. u have no right to dog on someone u dont even know..sounds like u need to get a ****in life..instead of being a jealous P.O.S. Im sure millions of people would agree so quit with ur stupid ASS remarks u PUNK ASS BITCH!

Biruk

Damn he was 1 of da most unique voices that ever hit the booth.U'll be missed RIP.

pukemakesmepuke

you people are all morons, please go out and see if you can find some lives.

LGrhymes

It is sad when good stars die and no nothing about jesus christ but then again so many drugs used by them are fatal for their health and this is what happens R I P

Arundel

R.I.P Nate Doggg

sangdth

Holyyyy, I knew this news in http://dunkare.com, but anyway, share a love and respect to Nate. RIP.

SHAMEKA