TMZ Live -- Inside the Celeb Hacker Ring

3/17/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What's REALLY going on inside the celebrity hacker investigation ... and why so many Hollywood starlets are worried. Plus, will Lindsay Lohan's probation report help send her back to jail? We answer these and 22 other questions today on TMZ Live!

031711_tmzlive2

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Charles kilts himself in the spirit of St. Patrick's Day. Sorry, ladies, no upskirt shots.
(2:15) Why in the HELL did Lindsay go to a bar in New York City ... whether she was drinking or not?
(4:15) Does Harvey regret recording "My Way?" NOPE.
(5:55) One of the strangest questions we've ever had on TMZ Live ... and it completely baffles the guys.
(8:00) If Lindsay goes to trial ... is that a good thing for TMZ?
(9:00) What if Michael Jackson AND Dr. Conrad Murray's fingerprints are on the syringe?
(9:40) Skype question all the way from Brazil ... and it's about the growth of TMZ over the years.
(12:15) Mel Gibson's new mug shot -- which prompts Harvey, Charles, and Max to show us their hypothetical mug shot poses.
(16:45) Harvey and Charles audition to be the new Aflac duck.
(17:45) Positive Twitter feedback about Harvey's single.
(19:40) Game time ... Harvey and Charles' pen tossing challenge!

Bebel

Oooh, that's what you said! Sorry, I didn't hear it so well at the time. (homework part)

R

Sound engineers are geniuses. And, get Paul Anka to have John Stevens record My Way and put that up against Harvey's.

Susie Q

Charles, may I comment on you
r gorgeous self in a tartan! If you weren't married....OH what the things I could do to a man in a kilt! And Harvey, a true Scot wears NOTHING under their kilt!

Harvey, I LOVE your new single and plan on purchasing it. Have you ever thought about doing an album for the animals? And one more thing...Will you MARRY me??

Leesa

WOW Charles looks hot in a kilt!

kanidana

Wow, amazing on the hacker thing. After all, there's so much demand for nude male actors. Playgirl also outsells playboy. I had two girlfriends who had posters all over their walls (teenage years). They were all of guys with their shirts off and/or of teeny bopper cutie pies, a la Bieber. The female mind, a bit different than the male mind. But, I am against hackers hacking private info from stars. But, how about if you're a star, you go for the Kodak moment (snail mail it) rather than for the internet digital moment. It might save you tons of publicity/embarrassment in the future.

marie_vds

What would have been the liability for TMZ if the TMZ cares's number was actually a functioning number? I thought you were exempted just by warning in the show that the number wasn't real.
By the way, harvey and jason were hilarious!! looks like two brothers fighting over who was to blame.

cristy

The Brazil girl is cute and nice!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3