Charlie Sheen Rake$ It In On Tour

3/18/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen will make $7 million dollars on his "Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour ... TMZ has learned.

0317_charlie_sheen_tour

Sources connected with the concert tour tell us ... the deal is for Charlie to perform on 21 dates. He'll get 85% of the profits, with Live Nation getting the remaining 15%.  Charlie's cut is projected to average between $250,000 - $275,000 for each show.

And there's more ... Charlie will get additional $$$ for after-parties and merchandising with 200,000 pieces of merchandise already shipped out for the show.

In all, we're told Charlie will pull in $7 million in a month.

The show will last 1 hour and 15 minutes.  It's essentially Charlie doing comedy in a chair, so the overhead is minimal.

And since the shows are selling out off of Charlie's Twitter, there are no advertising costs.

"Two and a Half" what?

Lori

And "Sheen's Torpedo" is a tool...teehee...

kingborg

facts are his fans wanna see him do well. as do i, but he is making fools of his fans by playing this out like he is. look at m-jackson. min he was charged as being a pedo. he started making more cash. all the bad press on the 2 1/2 men show firing, gave charlie the same bad press. he is just running with it. and making cash from fans crazy fans. people love watching train wrecks. and charlie is just using it to make cash. anyone who buys a ticket is just feeding that. he is going for the quick buck and trashing his long-term show and or movie prospects.

1219tracy

If it's true and he is in the middle of a cocaine psychosis, he'll crash and burn after 1 or 2 performances. He won't be able to maintain the tour. It's sad he has so many people making money off of him, instead of encouraging him to get help. As long as he can make money, he'll continue his bad boy ways. He needs to hit rock bottom.

Chaps

Sheens Turdpedo

Sheen is going to hit the wall - OH WAIT

He already did!

Did you hear what Dice Clay had to say about Cho Ho?

LMAO - funny crap right there! TeamDICE!!

Jano

ur just confused u dont understand but i dont pity u because u had it coming. do you think charlie sheen even has the time to read ur pathetic drivel??? NO HE DOES NOT! doesnt so u can stop with ur fantasy . OOH OHHH OHHH IM SOMEONE. well ur not someone. its about time someone told u. people like u dont matter. the best ull ever do is be found when ur dead and not end up rotted in the mud.

GOD IS CHARLIE SHEEN AND CHARLIE SHEEN IS GOD

Posted at 10:40 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by Sheens Torpedo
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Me thinks he doth protest too much....

GrandmaG

Yes, dear, I have a brood. In fact, I've been married more times than you!! I never had to pay for **** with $$ or drugs. I don't blame you for rejecting AA, it's a one-dimensional model for sobriety and doesn't work for a lot of people. Coke kills. When you get honest, then you'll start "winning." My heartfelt concern for you is that you'll get too sick to turn your health around. You look like you're in your 60's. I know you need medicine, most people do. Coke isn't the answer. Go back to cannabis and other herbs for relief, and your health will start coming back. Peace, GG

Smarter Human

This is just proof positive that the American Dream is dead and gone. So much for "just say no" to drugs. Apparently, hard work and good ethics are not the answer anymore to anything. Just do drugs, become a burn out and riches will be rewarded. Yay!

O-C Guy

Charlie has developed, or envolved into, a character that is only ranking in $7M/month - without co-stars, overhead expenses, marketing expenses, and studio exec's...and is still being called crazy. How many "stars" can do that with so little and earn so much? (Ans: 0). Just maybe his succinct label, "Winning", is an accurate self-evaluation of his business savvy.

J Johnson

I bet he doesn't show for half of them. And how this is winning, when he was making 2 million per week for staying home and mailing it in is beyond me.

en Todo Momento!!

the joke used to be: in Lira, right????! that's in US$ dollars?! damn, that boy is gonna be rich.

Arauna

Where is the money Charlie pledged for Japan coming from - his paycheck or Live Nation's? I didn't see that mentioned anywhere and yet Charlie promised $1 from each ticket is going to Japan.

I donated what I could with the money I have. Why don't these stars dig around in their pockets for change and send it? I am sure it is a heck of a lot more than I could afford!

Arauna

GOD IS CHARLIE SHEEN AND CHARLIE SHEEN IS GOD

Posted at 10:40 AM on Mar 18, 2011 by Sheens Torpedo

If I didn't think you are doing this to get attention I would seriously consider trying to get someone to help you because you are even crazier than Charlie! Something to think about - someday you will have to stand before the REAL GOD and answer for your God is Charlie Sheen comment. Somehow I don't think He's going to be very happy about that. After all, He DID say thou shalt have no other gods before me. Notice the small g. Yeah.

phoenix

This is to sheens torpedo- his tickets are not sold out. There are thousands on ebay and stub hub that don't even have bids. No one is buying his merchandise either. You can look on ebay if you don't believe me. He has to be losing a bundle on his merchandise alone.

kingborg

no no ur all wrong i just saw the light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 how could i be so blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i show seats will be filled!!! every single 1 every single show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by who? well duh!!!!!!! his ex-wives and kids duh winning! oh and also by babysitters, whores and drug dealers looking to sell charlie more coke!

phoenix

To the non fans of Charlie Sheen. Do we really care what he does or does not do? I never paid any attention to him before all of this. I saw him whenever I even had the time to watch 2 1/2 men because there was nothing else on besides reality t.v. Even then it crossed my mind on several occasions how inappropiate the show was. Please pass this on and lets stop giving this man the attention he does not deserve. We are the ones that keeps him in the media. If we stop responding he will go away. For once, actually do something about this and stop reacting to him and his delusional followers.