Australian School 'Bully' -- I'm Not Sorry!

3/21/2011 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

12-year-old Richard Gale claims he's not sorry for punching Casey Heynes in the face in the YouTube video that made him the world's most hated kid ... because Gale claims Casey bullied him BEFORE the camera was rolling.

0321_bully_youtube

Gale appeared on the Australian TV show "Today, Tonight" -- and said, "He abused me first.'

Richard claims Casey had verbally taunted him moments before the video begins ... and he got violent because he was "pretty angry."

After waffling back and forth about feeling sorry for the punch, Richard says he has nothing to apologize for because "[Casey] started on me first."

But Casey tells a different story, claiming, "[Richard] just came up out of nowhere and grabbed me by the shirt, and then he punched me in the face."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Maddy

Did anyone expect anything different? its a kid for gods sake. He will do what mom and dad say to do!!!
He would punch this kid 80 times in the face again if he could.

f'ing Richard!

www.youtube.com/mydhr212

Sin D

You got owned Mr.Ed Jr....get over it.

Yo Mamma

What a little *****!

Criss

Jeez, never heard that one before!

Carl

I'm guessing his parents are buying this hook, line, and sinker.

Dan

typical response you would expect from a brat like this guy. Lock him up in juvie for 6 years!!

Mikey

WTF is going on with the ozzies? This kid looks like he's one molecule away from having an arm and hand growing out the side of his head.

Home Skillet

This kid is a punkass - typical bully who is trying to slime his way out of responsibility for his actions. Straighten up, kid. You think THIS incident was cake to get out of - there's a whole world out there waiting to pounce on lying, punks like you.

hootie hoo

@Mikey--I just spit my drink on my keyboard. Thanks, thanks a lot!!

Comedy gold!

And he has the teeth of the Bee Gees brothers. Looks a bit like a young Robin.

James

Yeah, right, you little RAT!

There is no one intelligent on this planet that will believe you!

#LOSING!

Joseph

He is a little punk. And if you look at his eye, he has a percing at his age? Come on. I am sorry, but some things should not be allowed on a young kid, and this young kid is a reflection of his parents. All I can say is, that kid shows that there is issues for kids all around the world, not just here in the good ole USA... We just dont hear about it as much.

Me

What a loser. This kid is a punk, that will end up in prison someday. And is that a eyebrow piercing at 12? Easy to see his parents are trash too.

Mikey

Thats what happens with nitwits in this world. Doesn't matter if you 5 or 90 years old, a country dictator, or a dishwasher, they won't stop til you beat the hell outta them.

Warren

Casey could start a dental career early and work on face first body slams. I did the same thing to a punk in school years ago.
he grabbed my bike and started twisting the brake cable and talking ****. It built, I saw red and this kid was lucky to have a nose when I was done. If a kid is bullied over and over you will break him and you better run when he breaks.

george clooney

I pray for this young man; perhaps he will open the bible.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments