Charlie Sheen -- You Ain't Comin' Back to 'Men'

3/23/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is "no chance" of Charlie Sheen coming back to "Two and a Half Men" -- this according to sources connected to the production of the show.

0322_charlie_sheen_thm_EX_tmz

A story has been circulating that CBS wants Charlie back on the show. Fact is ... Charlie was hired by Warner Bros. and, as TMZ first reported, fired by Warner Bros. Only Warner Bros. can bring him back, and sources directly connected to the production tell us there is "no chance" of that happening.

"Men" creator and executive producer Chuck Lorre has been holding meetings about the future of the show and possible re-casting, but Charlie is history.

The story that CBS offered him his job back is simply bogus.  CBS can't rehire Sheen -- period.

Mark

Chaime Levine and Carlos Estevez's careers are both toast.

Vesna

He is an idiot and people that are watching him are deranged too.
Idiots are glamorizing druggies alcoholics whores (he fits in every categories) but nobody is talking about families living in the cars on the streets - kids in USA not having anything to eat - but no we have to read about SOB who spends millions on drugs alcohol and whores! And that's thanks to American people that are enable him to get paid this utterly idiotic salary.
I would like to ask all this people that are watching him how much money do they make a week/month/Year???
Boycott the SOB and then will see how much is he going to spend on whores drags and alcohol!!!!!

Vesna

He is an idiot and people that are watching him are deranged too.

Althea

Warner Bros and Chuck Lorre can attempt to keep that show going, but I don't see it happening! My opinion, it will fail miserably. I will just have to be content in watching the re-runs and I will be content! It will not be the same without Charlie Sheen! Sorry guys, but give it your best shot! Do they sell seasons on DVD/Blu-Ray? If so, I will be purchasing : )

Audrey

T H E R A P Y!!!!!!!!!!!! That should be his next trick!

Marc

Most people are hard on him....You have to give the guy the credit of what he was doing and providing from that show (how many people get 1.2 k per épisode starring in a TV Show ? )

Personnaly I feel sad for him, because I think he needs proffessional help...

Everybody seem's to laugh at him, putting him down....But a month ago he was the star of the most watch TV program in América...

Maybe it's me who's see's it that way.....I don't know....

Get help Charlie.....

dannilam

I think C Lorre is an idiot...The whole show is about Charlie Sheen and how he lives his life. Prositutes, Hookers, Gambling, Partying, etc... Come on~ noone can replace CS it wont be worth watching anymore. Sorry to say but CBS is right. Stop your bs and get back to business. We all watched Two n a half men because of the cast and well Charlie. Without CS noone will watch. You can take that to the bank. Charlie if you read this maybe another channel will invent a show for you or do late nite...Somebody else knows what I'm saying~ "men" is not "men" without Charlie Sheen. Thats the truth so

Mairzee_dotes

How can Warner Bros take him back when he is in the middle of SUING them?

susan

Charlie will " Troll " around with his one man show lol. After the first reviews come out that says it sucks he will be totally done! Maybe a reality series with his goddesses lmao...He is done! I will still watch the two and a half men reruns cuz i love that show and Jon Cryer has been such a stand up guy through all this. I hope he does well!

Mr Baxter

A p*ssing contest that's looking to be won by Charlie. Lorre has an ego of epic proportions and couldn't stand that someone who worked for him insulted him. Lorre's going to lose untold amounts of money because of his stubbornness and ego.

Tex

The issue here isn't whether or not Charlie Sheen is an untalented, spoiled degenerate, the real question is what's wrong with a country like the U.S. which;

1) Embraces mind-numbingly stupid forms of entertainment (like TV sitcoms)to such an extent that it makes economic sense to pay someone like Sheen $2,000,000 or more for every 30 minute TV show they appear in.

2) Once a story like this breaks, it becomes a major news event, not for a day or two but weeks and months on end.

3) Once a pathetic piece of sh*t like this is exposed for being the worthless human being that he is, the rest of the country becomes mesmerized by the whole saga, while the real world is disintegrating around their feet.

hotbitch

Two and a half Men is one of the UNFUNNIEST shows I've ever seen in my life!!!!! I don't get it. I really don't. I am, however, on Team Sheen because he's a bi*chin rockstar.

mjl

Well after all that venom was spewed in his last video no wonder. you cant get out from underneath doing something like that. though i know when it comes to big $$$ things can be forgiven easier under certain cir***stances. but he attacked everybody involved not just chuck lorre.

But for anyone who had seen that 3rd video of charlies korner knows that he hammered that coffin tightly shut. that was not acting nor staged. and it changed my opinion of him as well as my opinion of his mental state.

janet

Sheen did not expect to get fired. Charlie thought he was to big. Sheen messed up a great gig. Got to do whatever he wanted get in all sorts of trouble and still got 2 million per episode. He already lost 16 mil, for 8 episodes.

Sheen was good but the show had great writing and a good cast.

chris

@ noonie.

agreed two and a half men wont stand a chance w/o him it would be a joke.